• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rizeld

Jan 11, 2013
    Frederick
    The title says it all. Maintain your discipline and tact AT ALL TIMES!!! I know we all are very passionate about the current tribulations we are faced with right now and in the future. But you must remember that every one of us is a representative of our "firearm culture" and a wrong done by one is a wrong done by all. Every time I log on and read on MDshooters my blood pressure sky rockets every time, hearing all the updated information. And it takes every muscle fiber in my body not to freak out at those who have no real, truthful input, and/or experience in our culture. (And I'm not talking about MDshooter users. I'm talking about in general populace outside of here.) For those who don't listen I don't try to explain. I only converse with intelligent people that can have and open minded conversation. With all that said it is especially important this Friday with the "Anti's" occupying the mall this Friday. IMHO don't converse with them at all, don't even look in that direction. Treat that area like it was radioactive. No matter your passion level or experience, nothing positive for us will come from getting involved with them. Our fight is with our elected officials and it should stay there.

Oh yeah, another honest opinion of mine, don't forget that once it goes on the internet it STAYS on the internet. So exercise some personal security and watch what you throw out there.

tsphillips

Mar 4, 2012
    Finksburg
    I spoke with a friend who recently rode an elevator with one of the pro-disarmament folks. His impression? That anti-gun guy was a crazy, illogical radical.

Tom

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Some of these people would like nothing more than to be able to illicit a violent reaction from us. The media would like nothing more than to report it.

brettwp

Dec 22, 2009
    North East, MD
    I have been bated into conversations with “friends” on FB who I ideologically don’t agree. One posted a question “To my conservative friends, why…” I tried to answer her on why conservatives felt on a certain subject, but to my ignorant dismay, 90 % of her friends were radical leftist and my evenhanded and honest response to a question was met with name calling. Just be warned about feeding the jackals. :sad20:

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Some of these people would like nothing more than to be able to illicit a violent reaction from us. The media would like nothing more than to report it.

If you feel threatened in any way. Report it.
    I can tell you from experience in NY it is not your imagination.

Sometimes professional instigators are involved. Including union thugs. If you Spidey sense Tingle's honor it and find security.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    The title says it all. Maintain your discipline and tact AT ALL TIMES!!! I know we all are very passionate about the current tribulations we are faced with right now and in the future. But you must remember that every one of us is a representative of our "firearm culture" and a wrong done by one is a wrong done by all. Every time I log on and read on MDshooters my blood pressure sky rockets every time, hearing all the updated information. And it takes every muscle fiber in my body not to freak out at those who have no real, truthful input, and/or experience in our culture. (And I'm not talking about MDshooter users. I'm talking about in general populace outside of here.) For those who don't listen I don't try to explain. I only converse with intelligent people that can have and open minded conversation. With all that said it is especially important this Friday with the "Anti's" occupying the mall this Friday. IMHO don't converse with them at all, don't even look in that direction. Treat that area like it was radioactive. No matter your passion level or experience, nothing positive for us will come from getting involved with them. Our fight is with our elected officials and it should stay there.

Oh yeah, another honest opinion of mine, don't forget that once it goes on the internet it STAYS on the internet. So exercise some personal security and watch what you throw out there.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nostromo

Jan 15, 2013
    PG County
    Thankfully, my entire group of friends are either pro-gun or accepting of it. In other company I don't bring it up at all because I've come to accept that just about everyone outside of gun culture is incredibly ignorant of all aspects of firearms, and it's just not worth the time and energy to educate them unless they plan to buy a firearm. Makes my blood pressure rise.

rizeld

Jan 11, 2013
    Frederick
    So far so good with the testimony, little emotional (to be expected) I can't say I wouldn't do it myself. But at least we don't look too crazy :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom