Attachments

• wizard-of-oz-flying-monkeys.jpg
      wizard-of-oz-flying-monkeys.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 79

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    I was wondering when you were gonna show up Mbz. You never fail me. You must be sexually attracted to that photo. Is it on your desktop?? I bet you wished you were that good looking in your 20's!! Oh to be young again!!:D

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    alright we need to put that pic and the other one in the amazing horse stable
    I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    I was wondering when you were gonna show up Mbz. You never fail me. You must be sexually attracted to that photo. Is it on your desktop?? I bet you wished you were that good looking in your 20's!! Oh to be young again!!:D

Oh that's right your older than me oops someone once again spoke without all his facts strait do we see a pattern???

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    I am sure you like to think so. I still sense an infatuation between you and my looks. What is up with that. You are constantly attacking me on here and borderline harassing. I don't go hunt you down on your pages and start shit. So what is the deal? There are a ton of ppl that have pm'd me and are seeing a trend with you stalking me. So spill it. What is your deal. Just because I won't buy a God Damn house in this economy I am an outcast? Maybe it is because I make 12-15 bucks an hour in a 40 hours week? What is it really. Tell everyone what it is please.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    I am sure you like to think so. I still sense an infatuation between you and my looks. What is up with that. You are constantly attacking me on here and borderline harassing. I don't go hunt you down on your pages and start shit. So what is the deal? There are a ton of ppl that have pm'd me and are seeing a trend with you stalking me. So spill it. What is your deal. Just because I won't buy a God Damn house in this economy I am an outcast? Maybe it is because I make 12-15 bucks an hour in a 40 hours week? What is it really. Tell everyone what it is please.

I believe that you are the one that drew first blood in the texting thread I put a different opinion and YOU made it personal. Well good for ****ing you that you make 12-15 per hour cause its sure as shit more than I make and I have a BS in Chemistry and have been off work for almost two month because of burns.

Not to mention that you are rude to several MDS members that i consider my friends.

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    I have tried to be cool this whole time and not lose it. I have tried to ignore the comments. I learn to let things go. Maybe it is your youth. I am sorry you got burned and I read that post. I have been wishing you well ever since I read the thread about that. I am not a hard person to get along with. I enjoy talking to all you guys on here and joking around. I have already made good on things with ppl I might have made angry and they returned the same apologies to me. If I said something that rubbed you the wrong way I apologize. Take it or leave it.

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    To each their own I suppose. I like kfc, I like womens nipples, I will lick a womans feet if she is hot enough, and hell I won't be surprised if that airsoft junk won't function like the actual part. Probably the same thing. Marketing is a bitch.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    I have tried to be cool this whole time and not lose it. I have tried to ignore the comments. I learn to let things go. Maybe it is your youth. I am sorry you got burned and I read that post. I have been wishing you well ever since I read the thread about that. I am not a hard person to get along with. I enjoy talking to all you guys on here and joking around. I have already made good on things with ppl I might have made angry and they returned the same apologies to me. If I said something that rubbed you the wrong way I apologize. Take it or leave it.

I accept your apology and we will move on from this point and start a new. :thumbsup:

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    Sounds like a plan Mbz. I am truly sorry man. Take care and get better. I am sure in the near future after Mister Obama is out of office, you will get a shot to put that degree to work. Hopefully we all can improve on our current circumstances in time.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom