• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    You just get a Email back stating your MOM called and she/he said you cant have them . And we all know Mom knows best !:mad54::D:D

Actually what it is is MOM called and said "He/She can only have them if they ride a bike into a neighboring state to pick them up." but they responded and said "Naaa, we just won't sell them to him/her at ALL because we don't like any of you!"

Brass42ndspt

Feb 8, 2013
    Sorry, but I just got the last two 5 packs. Also, Thanks!! to the original poster for the heads up. Hope to do the same for you later, Tom.:party29:

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    I just got off the phone with them. No problem billing to MD and shipping to another state. They MAY call you to confirm. I got a call because I requested an address change to a different friend in PA, but the guy I talked to (Lou) was a decent guy and seemed understanding about how much MD sucks. He said they're shipping out pretty quick right now so it should go out within the next couple days. We should all be good.

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    If you guys are thankful for the news and are feeling generous, I'll be happy to accept 1 mag from each of you (out of state of course)! :D

elmerjr128

Mar 15, 2011
    Excellent news. Was worried I wouldn't have any magazines to use once I finish my build!

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    303 area code. One of my coworkers got a confirmation of shipment. They called me again today to confirm I am who I am. Apparently they're dealing with some major fraud issues with people using stolen credit cards or something so they're verifying any "red flags". And me asking to change my shipping address was a red flag, understandably. I just hope they ship me out soon! :-/

risk

Dec 7, 2011
    This is great! I ordered two 5 lots, one for me and one for another MDS member who didn't have a friend out of state to ship to. Add this to the 15 Mako Group Epander mags that are about to ship and I feel pretty good about my mag count.

Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    Well they quickly charged my card so I assume everything is ok. I still haven't seen anything on shipping but it's only been a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom