• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheRussianNightmare

Sep 17, 2012
    If you have a MD billing address, they will cancel your order, even if the shipping address is out of state.

I now shop elsewhere.

bhtr

Feb 1, 2013
    Calvert County,
    If you have a MD billing address, they will cancel your order, even if the shipping address is out of state.

REJECTED !

Good afternoon,

Unfortunately, we will be unable to fulfill all or a portion of your order due to magazine capacity restrictions in your area. When reviewing orders with restricted items both the billing address and the shipping address are relevant. Regrettably, this applies to members of law enforcement, our PA dealers and the general public. If you prefer we would be happy to amend the order to 10 round mags, however as it stands the order will be cancelled. Please let us know at your earliest convenience as to how you wish to proceed.

Very Respectfully,

--
    info@primaryarms.com

You can also contact us by phone Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm CST - 713-344-9600

Primary Arms, LLC
    2825 MIller Ranch Road
    Pearland, TX 77584

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Time to change one of my credit card billing addresses. I have business addresses in VA and PA.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bhtr

Feb 1, 2013
    Calvert County,
    REJECTED !

Good afternoon,

Unfortunately, we will be unable to fulfill all or a portion of your order due to magazine capacity restrictions in your area. When reviewing orders with restricted items both the billing address and the shipping address are relevant. Regrettably, this applies to members of law enforcement, our PA dealers and the general public. If you prefer we would be happy to amend the order to 10 round mags, however as it stands the order will be cancelled. Please let us know at your earliest convenience as to how you wish to proceed.

Very Respectfully,

--
    info@primaryarms.com

You can also contact us by phone Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm CST - 713-344-9600

Primary Arms, LLC
    2825 MIller Ranch Road
    Pearland, TX 77584

My response-

It is unfortunate your company is unwilling to ship to my home in VA. I am on the deed at both the MD and VA addresses. Your choice not to fulfill this order will contribute to your company's demise. Thanks for contributing to the death of the second amendment. Please cancel my order. I will spend my US currency elsewhere in the future.

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    My response-

It is unfortunate your company is unwilling to ship to my home in VA. I am on the deed at both the MD and VA addresses. Your choice not to fulfill this order will contribute to your company's demise. Thanks for contributing to the death of the second amendment. Please cancel my order. I will spend my US currency elsewhere in the future.

BOOM! HEADSHOT!

eachurch1972

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 27, 2015
    Communist Republic
    My response-

And we can thank the wonderful, FREE State of Md for all of this nonsense...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom