• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Magpul is closing out their DVD and Blu-Ray line at absolutely terrific prices. I got tactical carbine 1 & 2, dynamic shotgun, and precision rifle for $40 shipped total. They didn't have dynamic handgun or aerial ops, though... I'll have to avoid shooting handguns out of helicopters, I guess.

https://www.magpul.com/products/closeout

Not as good as real live training, but a good way to familiarize yourself with basic techniques. Cheapest I've ever seen those videos, ever.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Thanks!
    Got Carbine 1&2, Precision Rifle, and Dynamic Shotgun

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I kicked myself for missing out on the hat before checking out. Nice hoodies too.

tailboardtech

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2011
    upperco
    Got the carbine, Preston rifle a beanie and a sweat shirt and just FYI discount codes work with this so I got 10% off my total

Erno86

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 27, 2012
    Marriottsville, Maryland
    Some discs on the Art of the Tactical Carbine II dvd, might be defective --- At least mine were --- and I had two of the same set, because the first one was defective...same as the second one.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Some discs on the Art of the Tactical Carbine II dvd, might be defective --- At least mine were --- and I had two of the same set, because the first one was defective...same as the second one.

Those are only shipped to people who use the 10% off coupon.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Magpul is closing out their DVD and Blu-Ray line at absolutely terrific prices. I got tactical carbine 1 & 2, dynamic shotgun, and precision rifle for $40 shipped total. They didn't have dynamic handgun or aerial ops, though... I'll have to avoid shooting handguns out of helicopters, I guess.

https://www.magpul.com/products/closeout

Not as good as real live training, but a good way to familiarize yourself with basic techniques. Cheapest I've ever seen those videos, ever.

Flippin' awesome, thank you sir!

Your reward:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Actually, that was such a great tip, enjoy:

http://hk-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/HK-USA-Combo-Milt-LE-Civilian-Catalog-04102015sfs.pdf

P.s. I think you can buy the box set of all of their videos now for $100; great price. Correction- maybe not.

GetImage.ashx

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    Found sale via slickguns today...late to the party but I got tactical carbine 2, precision rifle and dynamic shotgun for $29 shipped! Felt like it was shoplifting!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom