• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Looking to pick up a few G21 mags for my G30. I know there exists a piece that slides over the longer G21 mags to "complete" the grip when inserted into the smaller G30. Anyone know of a reputable brand and/or retailer to purchase these?

ag-magspacer2.jpg

ag-magspacer.jpg

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    If Dan can't help you than maybe JoeBob can. I think Dan carries a smaller framed Glock so he might have reason to know this.

Phoenixsm

Aug 29, 2010
    Be careful with them. They will tend to pinch fingers if not fitted tight to the pistol.

Look here:
    http://www.x-grips.com/order.html

I have bought some from the Glockstore so as to use my G17 mags in my G26. I don't think the design is very effective.

http://glockstore.com/pgroup_descrip/3_Mags+&+Extensions/6759_Magazine+Sleeve+for+Glock/#video

These and a number of generic brands use a set-screw to attempt to hold the spacer in place and my experience is that it does NOT hold the spacer tightly enough to keep it from moving. These spacers don't have an "interference fit" so they wobble around and I wouldn't recommend them.

The XGrip items look like they fit snuggly onto the magazine so I may give them a try. Thanks Dave MP.

BadShot25

Oct 9, 2008
    I bought my dad glock 21 mags and spacers for his glock 30 from glockstore.com. I haven't heard a complaint from him but then he's the kind to not really give a damn if it wobbles. He's just happy he got some higher capacity magazines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom