Machine Gun Show/Open house! Come check out MGs in person!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    MDTCA is about ready to kick off the beginning of its 2023 shooting year. Each year we hold an Open House/MG show. This is a real gun show, nothing is for sale, just a show! Its free to attend and open to the public! Come on out and learn more about MGs and see some great MGs that you rarely see in person. We will have a shoot later in the day for MDTCA Members and guest however nothing is "rent-able". Everyone is welcome to watch but only qualified people may shoot.

If you are interested in MGs at all, its well worth your time. I have yet to have one person come and complain that they wasted their time! Come just to see or come and learn about the process of buying a MG. Many MDS members will be there displaying their MGs.

WHEN: Saturday, March 25th from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm in the AGC’s Barnes range house, 11518 Marriottsville Rd, Marriottsville MD 21104

If you are interested in getting MDTCA emails, PM your email address to me.

Last years show if you missed it:

Attachments

• 2023 MDTCA AGC FLYER.pdf
      114.4 KB · Views: 107

thedutchtouch

Feb 14, 2023
    crap i'm out of town visiting family down in America's wang that weekend... curious newbie wants to know, how often do you all do this sort of thing, i assume by the "each year" lanuage its once annually?

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Its the first event of the club every year. (so once annually)

Shoot is scheduled for 2-6pm on the 50yd range. The hour break in between gives us time to eat, hold a short member meeting, pack up and move stuff over.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    I am trying to decide.... MG08 on Sled Mount of Tree stump mount?

I will bring the 1914 Hotchkiss, Chauchat, Maxims (x3)....

I think my stock for the T-Gewehr will still be getting worked on, so that will probably not make it this year.

I will probably bring the Tommy gun to shoot but there will probably be enough there I will not display mine.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Won't the MG08 on the tree stump mount probably be wobbling from the recoil pattern, unlike with the sled mount?

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Darn the luck. This is two years in a row that I'm judging a BBQ competition that weekend.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I recognize a few guns there I was given the opportunity to shoot thanks to rsideout and bbrown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom