• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    I wonder if a MG changes people?

I'm sure we are all hoping an Uzi has the power to make someone a noble, sharing, and generous individual who will invite all raffle ticket holders to partake of the glorious pewpewpew.

Congrats to the winner! Can't think of a better way to celebrate the Fourth of July.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I grew up with a Bill Tunney from Hampstead. Wonder if he's one and the same?

I found a William Tunney from Hampstead. He graduated from Towson in 2012. Don't know if that's him, but I can't imagine too many William Tunneys from Hampstead Md.

Congratulations!

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Well, that'll teach me for not keeping up with the thread. Didn't realize it was drawn yesterday. Congrats Bill!

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    but, but, i thought the drawing was for today, july 4th? i prayed to my pagan gods for the drawing TODAY. now this messes everything up. damn pagan gods! damn! congrats to the winner :popcorn: have you budgeted for ammo? :smoke: ha ha ha. congrats and enjoy!

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Let's face it, if not for people like the guys at Duffy's, and the other shops that help by taking their time to sell tickets, many of these raffles and events would fissle. Cudoes to all of you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    And, Damn that was a low number. I got my ticket 6+ months ago and it was in the 1300s....

Ticket #1 was printed #1001 (on the envelope), so you got a ticket in the 300 range. There were only 1,000 tickets printed.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Ticket #1 was printed #1001, so you got a ticket in the 300 range. There were only 1,000 tickets printed.

lol, you're right. I checked my ticket again. Ticket was in the 300s but I looked at the envelope which said 1,3xx

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    Uzi raffle winner, and first time Duffy's customer, Bill came by to begin the transfer process for his new gun, and is picking up a silencer as well!

Attachments

• UziWinner-0690.jpg
      UziWinner-0690.jpg
      114 KB · Views: 121

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads