• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dancnr

Jul 27, 2011
    Washington County
    10 bucks more than SOG but no CC fee and AIM is very good about descriptions and shipping. Yellowsled will be disappointed if he saw their twitter feed, they said that they were only in boxes and no full crates available.

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    944 in stock now.. Damn they sell fast. Thinking about one, but don't know if I want to handle another caliber of ammo..

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Pidddly shit boxed one at a time. I only buy them by the crate. Dont hate...

im_the_boss_5926.jpg

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Just got an email from AIM, the M1944's are in stock at $190 each, $180 each for two or more. That's $20 more than rumor had them at, but still an OK deal I think.

When I just checked they had 964 in stock and falling fast. They must have gotten 1000 of them.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F3M44

Wonder who the importer is? Whoever imports the bulk shipments of these likely pulls the Tula's as well as the '43, '46-48 examples.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I ordered one largely on a lark. I had been thinking about it off and on for a little while and upon realizing that I had only bought one (!!!) firearm this year, well, that sealed the deal. Probably could have found a better deal if I hunted around a bit (or was born 20 years earlier), but my time is worth something, too.

Looking forward to the cosmo party. :)

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    I want to place an order, but I need to make sure it will arrive before I go out of town next friday. How long will UPS hold it at the depot before sending it back?

There are only 845 left right now out of the original 1000. I was going to call Monday and make sure they could get it to me before Friday, but at this rate they may be sold out by Monday. :)

Guess I'll check out the Annapolis gun show tomorrow and pickup something there just in case these sell out before I can talk to AIM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom