• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    Thats with the two 4lb lead bars in it though right?

How do you like you WOA I have been thinking about ordering an A4 upper but can't get them to answer or call me back. Concerned with all the craziness it may not happen now. :sad20:

Just one 3-3/4 pounder in the buttstock but the Satern match barrel is basically a bull under the float tube/handguards.

Mine's WOP not a WOA but the difference is minor. I like it a lot but am reserving it for full course matches. WOP's have slightly better barrels, pinned rear sights and tighter rear sight tolerances. Same place makes both but the WOP has a lot more handwork in it.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    16hqhdd.jpg

Its soooo evil! Cant beat a classic. I know its not a true A2 but close enough. After i sell my yhm's and get the kac's shell be an A4.

Thats a true m16 upper. 1/7, gov profile, 5.56, chrome lined.

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    Most authentic you'll probably get right now is to get a Colt M16A2 upper from autoweapons for $895 http://autoweapons.com/photos/accys/colt.html and slap it on a lower you put together. Seriously, it's VERY easy to put a lower together. While the Colt upper isn't cheap by any means, given the "panic" going on, the price is not that unreasonable and it's the real deal.

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    16hqhdd.jpg

Its soooo evil! Cant beat a classic. I know its not a true A2 but close enough. After i sell my yhm's and get the kac's shell be an A4.

Thats a true m16 upper. 1/7, gov profile, 5.56, chrome lined.

Colt RO901? That is/was the M16A4 upper. That's what I used when I build my clone. I bought it from Dennis A. Todd. It was a cool/fun clone, but it was a pig. I sold it and ended up with the MOS A2 upper from BCM.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Colt RO901? That is/was the M16A4 upper. That's what I used when I build my clone. I bought it from Dennis A. Todd. It was a cool/fun clone, but it was a pig. I sold it and ended up with the MOS A2 upper from BCM.

FN upper. FN built some m16a4 uppers. I assume its the same thing i should say. The research i did said a few were leaked but no official sales to the civvy world bc of the gov contract. It is a colt carry handle though.
    If i could have had a bcm upper, i would have easy done that. Hopefully ill be just as happy with this. It does have a bcm bcg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom