• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ethan83

Ultimate Member
    Jan 8, 2009
    Baltimoreish
    What FFLs near Baltimore would transfer these for cost plus their usual regulated transfer fee? From what I've heard, most are only willing to do stuff like $25 transfers on private sales of used guns.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    What FFLs near Baltimore would transfer these for cost plus their usual regulated transfer fee? From what I've heard, most are only willing to do stuff like $25 transfers on private sales of used guns.
    40-50 is more like it for a handgun. Some may do $25 for a non regulated long gun

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    Any reason they are on clearance?

Not sure this is why, but rumors on the Smith forum are that trigger changes may be in the works for the M&P line. Specifically due to how well the reset in the Shield trigger has been received.

Probably just a big sale tho.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Not sure this is why, but rumors on the Smith forum are that trigger changes may be in the works for the M&P line. Specifically due to how well the reset in the Shield trigger has been received.

Probably just a big sale tho.

I heard a few months ago they were ramped up to do a large gov't contract...this might be the over run.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    I don't really care for mine, the frame seems very cheap in comparison to my Hk's and PPQ. The trigger is marginal at best... the sights were not properly aligned out of the box... You're not missing much...

Oh and the slide had to go back as it was one of the early ones that had some kind of crap on the slide that rusted....

drewhall

May 29, 2009
    Maryland
    :shrug:I like mine. Doesn't like Hornady Critical Defense very much, but I like how short the trigger is and I'm yet to have an issue with it.

Guderian

Mar 31, 2011
    I don't really care for mine, the frame seems very cheap in comparison to my Hk's and PPQ. The trigger is marginal at best... the sights were not properly aligned out of the box... You're not missing much...

Oh and the slide had to go back as it was one of the early ones that had some kind of crap on the slide that rusted....

More for the rest of us. :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom