• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    You actually have had to converted the magazine from a 10 rounder to s 25 rounder. If you can get the blue plastic piece all the way yo the bottom of the magazine, it slides right in. You do need to take off the base plate of the magazine as well.

So it slides in and holds/stays in then? Huh, interesting. Thx for the info.

ShooterMcGee

Dec 31, 2012
    Once you put the base plate back on the magazine, the spring will not allow the load assist to go low enough to come out. You would have to remove the base plate to remove the load assist. T

Rn110rn110

Dec 18, 2012
    Rockville
    WARNING

I bought 3 plinker tactical 35 rounders. They are awful. Several failure to feeds, won't hold Cci 22lr....I'm returning them.

R1Peacock

Jan 8, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    If you guys can wait I would just contact S&W. if you call their customer support number you can backorder your magazines and they only cost $20. They won't bill your card until they ship - estimated a June timeframe. If they come a bit later I don't care - I'm not paying 3-6 times the price for a magazine.

RP

dwnthehatch

10-32
    Nov 6, 2007
    Kent Island
    If you guys can wait I would just contact S&W. if you call their customer support number you can backorder your magazines and they only cost $20. They won't bill your card until they ship - estimated a June timeframe. If they come a bit later I don't care - I'm not paying 3-6 times the price for a magazine.

RP

I was charged on 1/12 for 3 mags on which have not shipped yet.

magnumpi

Jan 16, 2013
    Westminster MD
    Received an email today that the mags shipped via UPS. They should be delivered by Thursday of next week.

I received mine this week. Ran about 400 rounds through them without a failure.
    My one factory S&W mag had one hiccup the follower got bound a little and caused a feed problem. Probably just needs a little clean and lube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tharper429

Latest threads

Top Bottom