• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Just got in a few SPRs. This a pretty cool rifles that feature LWRCs piston system, sprial fluted barrel, mini user serviceable REPR rail, etc. Both Black and FDE are in stock

From LWRC:

The new LWRC International Special Purpose Rifle (SPR) is the epitome of a well-balanced and fast pointing tactical carbine. The rifle uses a lightweight sculpted rail derived from our REPR platform. The SPR-MOD rail, at 12” in length, is 33% longer than our Mark II-B rail, but incredibly is still 5% lighter. The cold hammer forged barrel is spiral fluted prior to being treated with our NiCorr surface conversion process. The spiral fluting shaves 20% of the weight off the barrel and relieves the longitudinal stresses that can cause the stringing seen in conventionally fluted barrels. The weight reduction in the front end and the svelte wrist of the user configurable rail, make for an incredibly well balanced rifle.

The SPR features our enhanced fire control group. The fire control group, the bolt carrier and the bolt are all coated in our proprietary nickel coating that promotes permanent lubricity and allows the operator to run the gun nearly dry when the situation requires it. The piston system is our mid-length system, which provides a more direct recoil impulse for faster follow-up shots.

MSRP: $2479 Black
    $2629 FDE
    MDShooters: PM for price

Attachments

• IMG_2030.JPG
      IMG_2030.JPG
      66.7 KB · Views: 507
    • IMG_2031.JPG
      IMG_2031.JPG
      32.5 KB · Views: 508
    • IMG_2032.JPG
      IMG_2032.JPG
      42.6 KB · Views: 515
    • IMG_2033.JPG
      IMG_2033.JPG
      35.2 KB · Views: 503
    • IMG_2034.JPG
      IMG_2034.JPG
      37.3 KB · Views: 511

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    I went to get a Troy sight today and looked at one of these. Real sweet. I do have that 2k bonus next month from the job, makes one think..........

ShepAR

Apr 3, 2012
    Harwood
    Hmmmm..The wife just got a nice bonus.........maybe I could talk her in to buying me an early Bday present..lol

Mud Turtle

Jan 11, 2009
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I bought the FDE version from Andy. It was my first visit to Engage Armory. Buddy and Andy and everyone were very nice to deal with. It was worth the drive from Baltimore. I intend to mount an Aimpoint Comp4 on it. Thanks for a pleasant experience.

LineofSight

MSI Member, NRA Member
    Oct 4, 2010
    All OVER
    I bought the FDE version from Andy. It was my first visit to Engage Armory. Buddy and Andy and everyone were very nice to deal with. It was worth the drive from Baltimore. I intend to mount an Aimpoint Comp4 on it. Thanks for a pleasant experience.

Post them pics up turtle when you get it. :thumbsup:

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD

Thanks Mud Turtle. Much Appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom