• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crashmore

Dec 28, 2008
    Maryland
    Lately there seems to be a larger than usual amount of lurkers checking out the site. It would be great if some or all of them were to join up.

I have been lurking for the last couple weeks, finally signed up tonight. I came across the site when googleing to research reloading topics. I just got started a little over a month ago and I've been trying to soak up as much knowledge as possible. After my initial search I hung around and I have been visiting regularly since. Seems like a great community of folks and I'm looking forward to participating.

Old Salty Dog

Ultimate Member
    Nov 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    I have been lurking for the last couple weeks, finally signed up tonight. I came across the site when googleing to research reloading topics. I just got started a little over a month ago and I've been trying to soak up as much knowledge as possible. After my initial search I hung around and I have been visiting regularly since. Seems like a great community of folks and I'm looking forward to participating.

welcome aboard crashmore!

RX-LBC

Jan 6, 2009
    Cow County
    Hi there.
    New guy here too.

I have been lurking for a few weeks and really like the site, so I signed up.

I am a recent pistol owner and have had shotguns for a few years. Never liked pistols, but have come to view them as a tool - much like a hammer or screwdriver, just for a different type of job.

I have not historically been very politicaly active, but I fear my (our!) rights are in jepordy with future elected officials so I hope I can keep up with the MD2A and National 2A sections.

Hope to meet a few of you at shows, the Hap Baker range or Loch Raven S&T if you are in to shotguns. I can't wait for the weather to warm up again - I can't take the cold like I used to and standing out on the skeet/trap field can be brutal at times.

Other hobbies include SCCA Time Trials / Hillclimbs and building race cars.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Hey, RX, welcome to the forum. I'm sort of the opposite, been shooting handguns for years but I don't have much experience with rifles and shotguns. What kind of pistol(s) do you have?

ateixeira

Don't know shit!
    Jan 5, 2009
    MD.
    lurkers... nice way to put it. I'm new here too. But I also am guilty of lurking and have noticed a good bunch of people here, so I joined. There I'M OUT! NO MORE LURKING.

I have read tons of helpfull info here and hope to contribute some day. New to the posting thing so bare with me till I get the hang of it.

Mossyoak

Never enough
    Jan 5, 2009
    Ceciltucky
    I lurked for about a week or so before just signing up. Found the sight while looking for new gun shop in MD. Just bought 2 new pcs from Dan before the new year and cant wait to pick them this Sat.

RX-LBC

Jan 6, 2009
    Cow County
    Hey, RX, welcome to the forum. I'm sort of the opposite, been shooting handguns for years but I don't have much experience with rifles and shotguns. What kind of pistol(s) do you have?

I have a .45 SA XD Bi-Tone Tactical, looking for either a XD .45 Compact or .40 sub-compact for carry (can't make up my mind and looking to test drive each).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom