• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    I would say take him to Fells Point. Lots of cool restaurants and shops.
    That's a little far but I agree although there have been issues on Broadway with bikers and guns. Not sure if they cleaned that up. Anything on Thames st is pretty good and the water view there is nice. Thames St oyster house was good.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    That's a little far but I agree although there have been issues on Broadway with bikers and guns. Not sure if they cleaned that up. Anything on Thames st is pretty good and the water view there is nice. Thames St oyster house was good.
    Daytime is fine. As Edger Winter said, they only come out at night.
    I would pick them up and drive them. It is too far to walk it, especially with a 4 y/o.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Daytime is fine. As Edger Winter said, they only come out at night.
    I would pick them up and drive them. It is too far to walk it, especially with a 4 y/o.
    Yeah no way I'm walking that with a child. I used to do it when I was younger. I walked from Camden yards to Canton a few times. I may have been inebriated at the time and too broke for a cab, pre Uber days...

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I just thought of this, go the the Ruster Scupper. Nice walk around the once great harbor.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    I just thought of this, go the the Ruster Scupper. Nice walk around the once great harbor.
    Yeah... I'd avoid that about as much as Lexington Market. Too many kids that should be in school.

This map will help understand Baltimore.
    tumblr_n4r435CDHL1s4df8ko1_1280.jpg

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    I hope he doesn't just disappear like JosephIV did.
    Made it there and back!!! Thanks for all the recommendations gentlemen--for ease we just walked down the street to the Pratt Street Ale House and had a nice relaxed lunch. I'm going to try and go back Sunday with the wife so the girls can meet each other. I'll be looking for a place to do brunch-- this time we'll expand our reach beyond the inner Harbor.

wb3jma

Nov 15, 2020
    Belcamp, MD Harford County
    Pick your friend up at the hotel and drive to Canton. There are several good restaurants on O'Donnell square. Claddaghs is one of my favorites. Stay away from the inner harbor area if you are walking. I moved out of the city after the Grey riots and try not to go back. It's gotten worse in the 8 years since I left. Canton has free parking and is safe.
    This!

tmd99

Aug 22, 2015
    Frederick
    Made it there and back!!! Thanks for all the recommendations gentlemen--for ease we just walked down the street to the Pratt Street Ale House and had a nice relaxed lunch. I'm going to try and go back Sunday with the wife so the girls can meet each other. I'll be looking for a place to do brunch-- this time we'll expand our reach beyond the inner Harbor.
    Glad you had a nice relaxing lunch. Actually 2 of the best places for brunch downtown are right at the harbor. Ms. Shirley's and the Rusty Scupper have some of the best Sunday brunches around the area. Preakness is Sunday[edited to Saturday below] so downtown area could be a little busier than normal Sunday morning. Hope you enjoy your weekend around Bmore.

Last edited:

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    Glad you had a nice relaxing lunch. Actually 2 of the best places for brunch downtown are right at the harbor. Ms. Shirley's and the Rusty Scupper have some of the best Sunday brunches around the area. Preakness is Sunday so downtown area could be a little busier than normal Sunday morning. Hope you enjoy your weekend around Bmore.
    Awesome intel sir--- thankee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom