• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Juche90

May 10, 2014

They are moving to this type of economy in Europe, namely Scandinavia ad we are close to it here, just watch how many people use their debt/credit cards for transactions of less than $50. The good thing about the plastic is that the records are archived and kept and if you are a fugitive they can nab you after your first tank of gas, thanks to cameras and plate readers and such. Not saying it's good or bad, just our world these days. Going cashless allows the government to extract every last penny of revenue, and boy it will sure need it, and maintain record of purchase, and.. Freeze assets.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Don't worry about it, as soon as everyone has their microchip implanted there will be no more need for cash.

Just scan your forearm.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    They are moving to this type of economy in Europe, namely Scandinavia ad we are close to it here, just watch how many people use their debt/credit cards for transactions of less than $50. The good thing about the plastic is that the records are archived and kept and if you are a fugitive they can nab you after your first tank of gas, thanks to cameras and plate readers and such. Not saying it's good or bad, just our world these days. Going cashless allows the government to extract every last penny of revenue, and boy it will sure need it, and maintain record of purchase, and.. Freeze assets.

It's hard for me to imagine that some sort of alternative currency would not come into common use fairly quickly. I think there are probably enough like minded people to get it off the ground. Of course then the banks and the fed would probably make it illegal......like they do with just about everything that people try to do for themselves.

Feb 28, 2013
    Oh HELL no.

Especially not now that I saw that picture on here somewhere of some poor feller's Bushy that blowed apart in his daughter's hand. :shocking:

mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    Well my dad is a flea market junky and is always at one selling junk. He mainly like to B.S. with everybody and does not care if he makes anything. Anyway I want to say that a couple of years ago they started to make the seller fill out a form with the their social security number on it. When my dad asked why the flea market owner said its cause of the Asian guys that come from out of state and set up on three spots. He was saying how they take in easily a couple thousand every weekend and it's all tax free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom