• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    I'm new to AA County as well as Maryland, and I'm looking forward to meeting some of you all at the big get together next month. It will be fun to knock off a little rust and finally get a chance to shoot and test out a couple of the projects I've been working on. :D

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Yup....should be a good time. With all of this global warming weather going on, we might be out there in t-shirts :lol2:

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    We've shot under some horrible conditions before. Remember that trip up to Portage, PA? It was freezing cold (in May no less) and raining almost all day.

It didn't matter though. We still had a great time, hung out with great people, ate some great food and shot a lot of great guns.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Since Norton LOVES cleaning AR15's so much I always leave that chore to him.

I don't bother cleaning the 22's with much more than a cursory wipe down. All the others are fairly easy to clean.

I'll have a pretty good lot with me, but unless somebody requests to shoot one, a few of them will stay in the truck.

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    Since Norton LOVES cleaning AR15's so much I always leave that chore to him.

Chore ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? !

That's 1/2 the fun! I love cleaning my AR's.

What's everyone bringing to this?

I'm thinking the M1A, 11.5" AR (Zombie Killer:D ), 9.25" 9mm AR, 5.56mm Gem Tech M4-02 Suppressor (should have paper work back by then), Tac 65 Suppressor on/ Sig Mosquito and maybe the suppressed 9mm AR

I have a friend with plenty of Class III stuff here in MD that I'm gong to invite, but he shoots on his land normally and I'm not sure he'll be interested. I hope he will though, cause he's got toys! Think belt fed

Jamie Young

Mar 20, 2006
    If any of you guys are looking for a good pair of shooting gloves... check out www.rogueelite.net for the Elite gloves. I might be able to bring a bunch down and give everyone a deal on them.

Let me know if you're interested and what sizes you would want. You don't have to commit to anything I just want to make sure I have them if you are interested. The lightweight and midweight gloves are real easy to shoot with.

It might be real cold on the 13th.

Last edited:

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Jamie,

I'd be up for a set. Probably XL, I guess.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'll definitely have the RRA carbine for the Appleseed Clinic. I need to get out before then and fix my front sight post adjustment.

Maybe will have the FAL or Garand.

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    I'll definitely have the RRA carbine for the Appleseed Clinic. I need to get out before then and fix my front sight post adjustment.

Maybe will have the FAL or Garand.

Me too I have a couple rifles that need some final sighting in.

I have 2 rilfes that haven't been fired since i added the optics :innocent0

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I'll bring the AR (20" HBAR Bushmaster, nothing fancy), Rem 742 in .308 (I need to put some rounds through this thing!), a baby 10/22, pair of Rugers (P95 and P97) pair of Taurus (Tauri?.....hmmm.....a Tracker 970 in 22lr and a new 651 357 with a 2" barrel) and RIA 1911 and maybe a few other things.

Last edited:

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    Ok, since its the 19th of Dec.....what 13th are you guys talking about??
    Oh and Hi, this is my first post on MDShooters.

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    I did a little reconnaissance mission to Delmarva yesterday since I had never been there. It's a pretty decent setup. I was the only guy there on the rifle range with the exception of two guys sighting in their rifles. It was great to get some trigger time in with the M14.

I had such a good time I'm thinking about taking another trip down there this coming week. :party29: :D

VNVGUNNER

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    Hebron, Md.
    I'm going to try and run a few there later today if I get off work early, it's only 20 miles for me.:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom