• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Are you of russian or eastern european descent? If so, you shouldn't have a problem :innocent0

I was thinking that exact thing this morning but was too busy reading WAZE excitement.

Halls Family restaurant. Can't imagine the FUN those Russian girls have on their 5 hours off a day.

Man, someone in OC is having a the summer of their lives (at least, that's what is playing through my mind)

;)

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Heard on the radio they are hiring drivers for the buses. They will train, get you your class B CDL, and pay you from day 1 including while training. Don't know who to tell you to call. Maybe somebody at city hall? Dept of trans?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    And I am thankful. Although, seriously confused that regular old white kids can't fill those positions. My son's ex worked all summer last year at a pool guarding life. But, almost the entire amusement pier and almost every boardwalk store is non American kids.

Weird.

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    And I am thankful. Although, seriously confused that regular old white kids can't fill those positions. My son's ex worked all summer last year at a pool guarding life. But, almost the entire amusement pier and almost every boardwalk store is non American kids.

Weird.

Primarily because they will work for less than minimum wage and live in a one bedroom condo with 7 roommates. If they complain, emoloyers will threaten to fire them, which means they get sent back to their home country. Its pretty sleazy and employers and the "agency" who brokers these foreigners have been caught numerous times.

I actually think the numbers have started to trend down over the past couole of years. They are probably at a different resort town.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    So, in a nutshell, rather than hiring local (and semi-local) kids that will pump the money back into the local economy they do everything they can to avoid that. Presumably all in the name of profits.........

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    So, in a nutshell, rather than hiring local (and semi-local) kids that will pump the money back into the local economy they do everything they can to avoid that. Presumably all in the name of profits.........

It pretty much started with local kids not wanting to work there. Turn the town into a party atmosphere and they start spending more than they're making...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom