• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • R1Peacock

Jan 8, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    I just spoke with Palmetto State Armory Compliance Department regarding selling Micro Dagger Magazines to Maryland. I was advised they will not sell to individual officers or retired officers unless the order and shipments are direct to the department or made by an FFL Dealer. Any dealers close by the Westminster area that will order 4 magazines for LEOSA Exempt purchases (Credentials Available). Looking at getting a Glock 43X before my next qualification and wanted the higher capacity Micro Dagger Magazines instead of the OEM Glock 10 rounders. I guess I could always just cross the boarder or ship them to my vacation house……..

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I just spoke with Palmetto State Armory Compliance Department regarding selling Micro Dagger Magazines to Maryland. I was advised they will not sell to individual officers or retired officers unless the order and shipments are direct to the department or made by an FFL Dealer. Any dealers close by the Westminster area that will order 4 magazines for LEOSA Exempt purchases (Credentials Available). Looking at getting a Glock 43X before my next qualification and wanted the higher capacity Micro Dagger Magazines instead of the OEM Glock 10 rounders. I guess I could always just cross the boarder or ship them to my vacation house……..

You should treat people as you want to be treated, especially after you take their money in exchange for lodging. If, however, they are attempting gain unauthorized access to your vessel, dispatch them with prejudice. That's probably why you want the higher capacity mags, I suppose.

Good luck!

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Or order them from somewhere that'll ship as parts kits

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom