• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    Looking for some advice on some places in Baltimore county who have a good selection of used handguns at good prices. I dont want to have to drive around to a bunch of places or have to call a bunch of places and figured the knowledge would be easier to obtain here. Thanks for the help in advance.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    ive recently started going to the Gun Shop almost exclusively. i just got a used hi power for a GREAT price and i cant wait to pick it up. the staff is nice and helpful. it feels like a mom and pop type place, not an uber tactical circus. they are on Eastern Blvd in essex. while your down there, just up on 43 is Freestate. another good shop.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    I have checked out the gunshop because its pretty close to me and some buddies recommended it to me. I was a little overwhelmed because I am relatively new to guns and I was the only one in there. I was looking for a springfield XD as that is what I have pretty much decided on, I am going to the range in the next few days to try one out and probably a few others. They didnt have any used and only one new. The guy there said that most people dont sell them so I guess that is a good sign for my choice.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    The guy did say they get guns in everyday so maybe I just came in at the wrong time. He did give me a price for ordering one. I have read different things about gun prices being negotiable and not, I guess it depends on the store. Anyone have any luck negotiating at The Gunshop?

chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    The guy did say they get guns in everyday so maybe I just came in at the wrong time. He did give me a price for ordering one. I have read different things about gun prices being negotiable and not, I guess it depends on the store. Anyone have any luck negotiating at The Gunshop?

No need, they are typically the cheapest around

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I was looking for a springfield XD as that is what I have pretty much decided on, I am going to the range in the next few days to try one out and probably a few others. They didnt have any used and only one new.

Keep in mind that you're looking for a very popular handgun at the worst possible time in the past several years, thanks to two Tuesdays ago. Order one if you need to. Guns are flying out the doors and it's only just started.

lilgibby

"man gotta have a code."
    Sep 17, 2011
    Elkton
    gun shop gets my vote, teri is a good guy ! i live in cecil, worth the drive ! very courteous and mom and pop like shop. ill be heading back down there shortly myself for another purchase.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    ive recently started going to the Gun Shop almost exclusively. i just got a used hi power for a GREAT price and i cant wait to pick it up. the staff is nice and helpful. it feels like a mom and pop type place, not an uber tactical circus. they are on Eastern Blvd in essex. while your down there, just up on 43 is Freestate. another good shop.

Forgot to mention your mancrush and budding bromance with Browning Guy:innocent0

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    There is also Gun Connection on Pulaski Hwy.

You lucky to have 3 good shops close by but it also worth a trip through the tunnel to visit 2nd Amendment.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    I will have to check out the Gun Connection, I don't know how I missed that one. I will be stopping in the Freestate and the Gun Shop again also. I plan on hitting the range tomorrow or monday.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Gun Connection is a nice shop, very friendly folks in there. Maybe not the cheapest, but you wont walk away feeling like you got butt raped.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Gun Connection is a nice shop, very friendly folks in there. Maybe not the cheapest, but you wont walk away feeling like you got butt raped.

+1 for Gun Connection. I think half my collection has come from them. Dan gives MDS members a discount usually and if they don't have what you want, they can get it.

That said, you can't go wrong with The Gun Shop either. Great service every time I've been in there. Also if you don't mind a drive, you may want to check out Shooter's Discount in Mt. Airy. They sell a lot of top condition police trade in guns. He's probably depleted though after that Frederick show.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    :lol2:
    That guy is a REAL LIFE homo freak. I avoid the nights he works. He's a 1st class warm seat sniffer.

Yea yea this from mr. dirka dirka AK oh Browning guy please get me a browning high power pistol boo hoo I want to be a coool kid.

yea yea say it louder bitch boy I can't hear you. you are facing away from me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom