• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skooter525

Sep 27, 2008
    Aberdump
    Well welcome Linda real or not, nice to see a woman with an interest in shooting sports, maybe you can come up to Cedars and shoot some trap with us

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Linda,

Nice to meet you. Please ignore these other neanderthals, I'm certainly the one you are seeking. I'm 6'4", 240lbs of pure rippling muscle, and happen to be a Security Sergeant at one of the areas largest retail establishments (read: Mall). I've been deployed to classified locations around the globe to enforce security at other retail establishments. I carry an assortment of weapons on a daily basis and am familiar with most others. I have a girlfriend that we'll pretend I didn't mention (I'm planning on leaving her anyway), and consider me single and looking.

I hope you're able to see through the BS these other guys have thrown your way. I'm the real deal. Did I mention I'm also a ninja?
    :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Linda, dont listen to him, hes married.

Shame on you TSS1004, im telling your husband.

You guys had me LMAO!!

Hey Guys! thanks for all the welcome and the GREAT since of humor. I have never been on a forum before and did not know how to check out the "posts". Johnthetoolguy and goldengoose kept telling me all these threads. I finally found out how to access. You all sound like a great bunch to be around. I have laughed for nearly 1/2 hour reading all your posts. THANKS!! Yes I can cook. No I am not a spy. I was married 28 years and now divorced as of March 2010. Shooting and hunting was one of the things I learned during my marriage that I did really enjoy and would like to keep on enjoying, just not with the ex. I am open to learn, shoot, have fun, maybe a little food in there. Let me know some of your favorites and I'll see what I can do. As for the pictures, I don't have any real recent but working on it. I am 5'4", somewhere between athletic and a few pounds over, 51, cancer survivor 5 years and want to enjoy all that life has to offer. I do work a full time job 8 - 5. Like the outdoors, A MD Hunter Safety Instructor for about 8-10 years, active in group to get women out of doors. Have a 8 yr old Black Lab. Sorry guys he was never hunted or trained. But he is my boy.

I can take all the razing you can dish out and will probably throw it back at you.

Since I'm not sure yet how to check out all the different parts of this site, maybe some of you that suggested some places to shoot can give me more clear details where they are.

Linda, welcome to the site:thumbsup: Any friend of Johns is a friend of Mine.

John, feel free to invite her over with you when i send you info on next years cookout's.

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    Linda, welcome to the site:thumbsup: Any friend of Johns is a friend of Mine.

John, feel free to invite her over with you when i send you info on next years cookout's.

What? I have to wait until next year for another cook out? I almost called you this past weekend and said 'when's the cook out'??!! :)

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    Welcome to the forum.....are we a bunch of knuckleheads or what??? Seriously, this IS a great place to interact, and glad to have you on board. Get involved with the MD 2A issues, and support your gun clubs. I'd post a picture but you'd puke.

:-)

Lindathecook

Oct 18, 2010
    Middle River, MD
    thanks guys for letting me know about Loch Raven and the rain. I'll hunt in the rain but just shooting not unless I have too. Don't want to get sick for my trip. 10 days and counting. I think my shooting is good enough to get my limits on Pheasants. I am really looking forward to the trip to South Dakota.

Lindathecook

Oct 18, 2010
    Middle River, MD
    I know where Hap Baker is. I used to live in Taneytown and used to shoot at Hap Baker. I have shot a variety of firearms with the exception of AK's or full auto. Right now all I have is a custom .22 rifle and a Ithica 20 guage side by side. I like to shoot trap, sporting clays and some skeet. I haven't shot the .22 in a while. I do hunt but had to sell my deer rifle when I moved. I do like bolt action rifles but nothing to klunkie. My hands are small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom