• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    Decided to go check them out at On Target. 4 M&P15-22 Rifle (Standard) in stock for $489.

I've been wanting one but never handled one. After looking one over I didn't like it at all, It felt like a toy. >_< but that's just me.
    I did notice they had M&P22 pistol magazines a few dollars chaper then online and picked one up. :D

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Decided to go check them out at On Target. 4 M&P15-22 Rifle (Standard) in stock for $489.

I've been wanting one but never handled one. After looking one over I didn't like it at all, It felt like a toy. >_< but that's just me.
    I did notice they had M&P22 pistol magazines a few dollars chaper then online and picked one up. :D

You missed out. Seriously, its one of the most versatile, easy to clean, and customozable .22's out there. Better than a Ruger 10/22.

mrb2217

Jan 3, 2013
    The Isle of Kent, QA, MD
    I've been thinking about getting one. I just bought a Ruger 10/22 with the Archangel kit but I'm really a Smith and Wesson guy so I may still try and pick one up sometime. What exactly is bad about the magazines? I haven't done much research on the 15-22's so I haven't heard anything about problems with mags.

quad

Another Hooligan
    Mar 31, 2011
    Allegany County
    Me and a buddy picked up 2 m&p's today at Hendershots. They never had mags, but I bought 2 extras ( 29.99 ea. ) at Mulligans in Ridgeley WV.

CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    I don't have any mag problems. I took the 10 rounders, brought them out of state, and made them 20 rounders. They lack the assist button of the real 20 rounders so I keep a couple of nails with the ends ground down or use my multi tool to load them up. Cake.

flintstone

Jan 1, 2013
    Perry Hall MD
    I was in On Target yesterday afternoon and saw 2 on the counter being sold. Nothing on the racks.
    Most of the handguns in the case were marked sold also..............very crowded in store

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom