• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Try Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club ( www.monumental.org , one the 29 clubs that meet at the AGC).

We have a women's division ( mrpc_women@monumental.org for more info) that conducts NRA Women On Target events. We also have free club membership for active military/police/fire/EMS personnel. All you need to pay is the AGC range fees (currently $75.00 as it is after July 1st).

We meet the third Saturday of every month, 2:00pM at Memorial Hall on the AGC property. We usually ask new members to show up at 1:30PM so we can process paperwork and get them set for the range walk/orientation with our club instructor. You can find the new member application at our website.

Let me know if you have any questions. I am the club secretary.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Signed up for an out-of county annual at Hap Baker last weekend... Nice place to shoot. Although, I find it quite interesting to pass all the methane nozzles... :smoke: and "NO OPEN FLAME" signs only to find muzzle flashes from assorted flavors of firearms at the end of that road...

Bart_man

Clinging to gun&religion
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hazzard County
    I've recently moved back to the area (northwest Baltimore County) and am looking for a range. Someplace with an annual membership is preferred, as I'd like to be able to shoot regularly.
    At present I own and shoot two handguns, so while I'm perfectly amenable to facilities capable of accommodating bow, riffle, etc., that isn't really necessary for me at this point.
    I am a female shooter, so if that's going to be an issue (or if the prevailing attitude is that of the "good ol' boy"), I'd prefer to be aware of that ahead of time. I'll happily spend my money and time elsewhere.
    Any recommendations would be most appreciated!

This link is on the home page of this (MDShooters) website http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...8.912407,-77.393188&spn=3.064432,4.938354&z=8

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom