• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    originally i posted links, then i remembered who you are. have you tried buying the Geissele-equipped LPK from Fulton, then replacing that with the ALG?

firefighter_21701

Aug 19, 2012
    FLORIDA
    originally i posted links, then i remembered who you are. have you tried buying the Geissele-equipped LPK from Fulton, then replacing that with the ALG?

Geissele would go in a billet ( in my opinion) I only have a forged lower from spikes. I was thinking of going with the SSA when I finally cave and get a billet. If you ain't yanking my chain because of my lapse of self control on a previous thread, that I would look into when I get my billet set but keep the trigger that comes with it. Not looking for cheap more like mid grade.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Chris, I told you to go to Joe Bob's. I told you to go there when I was on the phone with you the other day. Why won't you listen to me? FFS...

LPK without trigger.
    http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/JP_Lower_Receiver_Parts_Kit_without_Trigger_Parts_p/jp-lpk-ltg.htm

Trigger.
    http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/ALG_Defense_Quality_Mil_Spec_Trigger_QMS_p/alg-qms.htm

LOL....I would have listened to you. This is the cheapest option and I gotta say, I used some parts from a Jow Bob's kit on my last build and I thought they were of higher quality than any LPK I ever got from PSA.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    dpms non-fcg lpk's can be had (substantially) less than joebob's wants for their no-brand one. i've posted the link in the past. i'm not posting it for this dick though. :D

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    dpms non-fcg lpk's can be had (substantially) less than joebob's wants for their no-brand one. i've posted the link in the past. i'm not posting it for this dick though. :D

Damn...I just clicked on that link and that is expensive. I forgot I got my 2 kits during black Friday and only paid $24.99 a kit.

Is the OP really a dick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom