• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Capt.George

Nov 22, 2014
    New guy here. I am in Severna Park area and interested in finding a good shop that has Hellcat and Sig 365 in stock. Haven't bought a pistol in a while and want to get something in a carry size 9mm. The last two shops I bought from are both closed. Gym Ratz and a place in Columbia , forget the name but owner was a douche.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I'd call several shops. Supply is tight on everything and small pistols especially so. 2A is a very fine shop.

Fordracer2082

Jun 10, 2007
    Glen Burnie
    Not a IP but A&D pawn on Crain hwy had both a hellcat and p365 in stock as of 2 days ago. Also Springfield has a promotion on the hellcat. Range bag & 3 extra mags with purchase. You can get details on Springfields website.

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    New guy here. I am in Severna Park area and interested in finding a good shop that has Hellcat and Sig 365 in stock. Haven't bought a pistol in a while and want to get something in a carry size 9mm. The last two shops I bought from are both closed. Gym Ratz and a place in Columbia , forget the name but owner was a douche.
    Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search, but you mentioned an unmentionable gun shop name.... now the containment grid has been breached and we are all doomed.

Capt.George

Nov 22, 2014
    Not a IP but A&D pawn on Crain hwy had both a hellcat and p365 in stock as of 2 days ago. Also Springfield has a promotion on the hellcat. Range bag & 3 extra mags with purchase. You can get details on Springfields website.
    Thanks sir that's what I am looking for. Want to put my hands on both at the same time if possible. Yes I saw the promotion from Springfield and I am leaning that way. Already own 2 xdm's and they have been problem free. I know Springfield doesn't get alot of love though!

Thanks for all the replies here. I have been reading through alot of the posts and realized that most on here are way smarter than me. Going to hit A&D and 2A in the am.

Capt.George

Nov 22, 2014
    Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search, but you mentioned an unmentionable gun shop name.... now the containment grid has been breached and we are all doomed.
    Thanks. I guess I need to research on here some. I thought I saw something on another post. I actually bought a couple from him and he seemed to be an ok guy .

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

Two.

Or one and a half, since he didn't actually name the second one.

Sly as a fox, he is.

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    New guy here. I am in Severna Park area and interested in finding a good shop that has Hellcat and Sig 365 in stock. Haven't bought a pistol in a while and want to get something in a carry size 9mm.
    Also consider FTS, LLC
    • 8009 Jumpers Hole Rd Suite H, Pasadena, MD, United States, Maryland

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom