• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Racinready300ex-2

Apr 10, 2020
    Summer is coming need more T-shirts. I must have a long torso, I'm not tall, only like 6' and about 200 lbs. But even 2xl shirts only hang down about a inch below my belt. Doesn't really take much to expose my gun. I probably just need to buy from the big and tall sections I guess. Anyone have similar issues and find some decent length shirts?

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County

imaoldcowhand

Aug 3, 2018
    1681393405148.jpeg

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Summer is coming need more T-shirts. I must have a long torso, I'm not tall, only like 6' and about 200 lbs. But even 2xl shirts only hang down about a inch below my belt. Doesn't really take much to expose my gun. I probably just need to buy from the big and tall sections I guess. Anyone have similar issues and find some decent length shirts?
    2XLT is what you are looking for to get a little more length or regular 3X but on some people they look like mu-mus

johnboy

Oct 18, 2022
    Flintstone md
    Yep sounds like it. I'm not going to worry to much about it going to come down to were your only going to be able to carry in your home if you own it.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I ordered a few Hawaiian shirts so people will think I'm a white supremacist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom