• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    I'm in the road so I am ripping off my husbands (MagnumFarce) post for tonites show:

"First off, the folks here on MDShooters just rock. For those who are interested, my wife (AndiMorony) and I host a weekly 2A oriented internet radio show called Lock and Load Radio on Wednesdays at 8:00pm. If you are able, we'd love for you to tune in! Here is what's on tap for tonight's show:

Lock and Load Radio will be on the air tonight. We talk about the masochistic endeavor that is Tawes; we wrap up BBQ, Bullets, and the Bay, John talks about his new CZ-75, we play clips of Lili's day at the range, and marvel at KTVU getting punk'd by the NTSB. Listen live at 8:00pm - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/free-state-radio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    I'm in the road so I am ripping off my husbands (MagnumFarce) post for tonites show:

"First off, the folks here on MDShooters just rock. For those who are interested, my wife (AndiMorony) and I host a weekly 2A oriented internet radio show called Lock and Load Radio on Wednesdays at 8:00pm. If you are able, we'd love for you to tune in! Here is what's on tap for tonight's show:

Lock and Load Radio will be on the air tonight. We talk about the masochistic endeavor that is Tawes; we wrap up BBQ, Bullets, and the Bay, John talks about his new CZ-75, we play clips of Lili's day at the range, and marvel at KTVU getting punk'd by the NTSB. Listen live at 8:00pm - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/free-state-radio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Sounds painful...

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Thanks for the heads-up, I plan to tune in!

Unfortunately I couldn't make Mikes BBQ, hopefully next year.

I 'have a friend' that has a CZ75 (P-09 'Duty' model) and 'he' absolutely loves it. 'He' recently shot in a local competition and scored a 125 out of a possible 150, helping 'his' team to win!

In my extensive experience with every popular modern handgun; if I could only choose one today, I'd go with CZ. The ergonomics, design, reliability, capacity, etc. in my book give it the edge over all others, including it's European competitors namely the FN, Sig, and HK. A rare endorsement from me. Looking forward to hearing Johns discussion. Possible to call in an throw peanuts from the balcony? :)

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    You are always welcome to call in...we'll give the number out on the show!

Thanks for the heads-up, I plan to tune in!

Unfortunately I couldn't make Mikes BBQ, hopefully next year.

I 'have a friend' that has a CZ75 (P-09 'Duty' model) and 'he' absolutely loves it. 'He' recently shot in a local competition and scored a 125 out of a possible 150, helping 'his' team to win!

In my extensive experience with every popular modern handgun; if I could only choose one today, I'd go with CZ. The ergonomics, design, reliability, capacity, etc. in my book give it the edge over all others, including it's European competitors namely the FN, Sig, and HK. A rare endorsement from me. Looking forward to hearing Johns discussion. Possible to call in an throw peanuts from the balcony? :)

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Can't figure out how to listen on Android... wish I could tune in!

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom