• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Travis Bickle

Jul 13, 2012
    MoCo
    I dont know if I want an eotech or aimpoint or neither and I dont think I will know for sure until I look through both of them with my own eyes. Are there any local shops that have them? preferably within 25 dollars of what I could buy them for online

Last edited:

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Some friendly FYI since it's a large investment. Be sure to look through them in wide range of lighting conditions, not just bright light. If you intend to use it for HD, it's very important to look through them in very low light. Focus through the reticle and on a target, ideally a target at least 10-20 feet away. People tend to mess with their own head (and vision) by incorrectly focusing on the reticle. Focusing on a target instead makes the reticle appear very different (and farther away, as it's intended to look).

deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    Where are you located because Continental Arm in Timonium has one or two, and their sister store in Reisterstown, White Marsh Arms has the G33 magnifier. (sorry for spelling it is late)

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Dan at Gun Connection is your guy for this stuff, but its a bit of drive for you. Personally I think the Aimpoint PRO is the best bang for your buck in dot sights. That said, consider Trijicon and Cmore as well.

redsandman6

Dec 22, 2011
    Dundalk
    Dan at Gun Connection is your guy for this stuff, but its a bit of drive for you. Personally I think the Aimpoint PRO is the best bang for your buck in dot sights. That said, consider Trijicon and Cmore as well.

when I was there last week they did not have any eotechs in stock. I am not sure about the aimpoints. but I would call them to see. they may have got a shipment in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom