• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    i usually go to branchys in laurel, littletons in bishopville, manchesters in bishopville, tods guns in laurel, big brads in parsonsburg, winks in princess anne, peace token in t's corner VA, steeles in lewis, war relics in argos corner DE

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    S14! Welcome to MD Shooters! I've heard good things about the shop and have been meaning to stop by. Not today, but maybe on my next trip to Corsica. (I have to pick up a Glock he's doing a grip mod on.)

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    I'm hoping to get over to Chesapeake Guns next weekend....hopefully another snow storm won't screw my plans up again! A co-worker of mine is always telling me how good of a shop it is so it's about time I get there!

Debra isn't at Denny's in Churchville. I have a 5,000 square ft store in downtown Havre de Grace called Estate Brokers of Maryland. Outgrew the 400 sq ft Denny's a year ago.
    New address is:
    137 N Washington St
    Havre de Grace, MD. 21078
    Same phone number 443-617-8400
    Hours Mon-Sat 11-6pm and I am often there by 9am, but call to make sure.

tchamp2

Lurking lurkerson
    Jun 29, 2008
    Maryland, the free state?
    Quick muzzle count says 175-185 in stock right now. Very diverse collection of firearms for sale.
    Tuesday-Friday 10a.m-6p.m. Saturday 11a.m.-5p.m.
    410-643-4788
    Have surplus store as well, same plaza.

+1 for Corsica coatings as well, just look at his signature to understand why!

You should look at getting "setup" on here, since you qualify as an industry partner! I personally love me the Gun Connection (that 5-10 minute drive helps!) but running a Gun shop in PRM means you need all the support you can get.

Grey_Man

Feb 25, 2010
    Fruitland
    I saw some people mention Wink's in Princess Anne. I went in there BEFORE Obama got elected and they were selling a DPMS Lite carbine for over $900. I found the same gun in the form of a complete upper and lower for $610 from RGUNS. I decided to use Wink's for the transfer (I was in a hurry to get it before the election). They charged me $65 for the transfer and another $5 TO FAX THE COPY OF THE FFL to RGUNS! That was the last money they will ever get from me. And now I know to shop around for transfer fees before ordering.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I saw some people mention Wink's in Princess Anne. I went in there BEFORE Obama got elected and they were selling a DPMS Lite carbine for over $900. I found the same gun in the form of a complete upper and lower for $610 from RGUNS. I decided to use Wink's for the transfer (I was in a hurry to get it before the election). They charged me $65 for the transfer and another $5 TO FAX THE COPY OF THE FFL to RGUNS! That was the last money they will ever get from me. And now I know to shop around for transfer fees before ordering.

I was impressed with Winks inventory, NOT his prices.........he IS in fact high as hell.

Hunter300win

Mar 5, 2010
    Grey Man and Black Bart Sorry to hear you were not happy with our prices or our transfer fees. Sorry to hear that you will not be back. We do our best to buy items at low prices and pass that on to our customers. Sometimes when things are hard to get I am forced to buy from distributors that do not have as good of prices. As Far as the Transfer Fees I am sorry but the Liberal Maryland Government has me jumping through so many hoops to sell regulated firearms, and the paper work is just rediculous. One Slip up on the paper work and I can be shut down. And They Check often. As Far as $5.00 to Fax an FFL I can assure you that I have never charged to fax an FFL to some one. However The Transfer Fee is now $75.00.
    Thanks And Sorry
    Jamie Wink

Gummy

May 16, 2009
    Eden
    I thought Wink's had prices that compared to most other places and some things were priced better.

pappie

Dec 21, 2009
    Pittsville, Maryland
    I had a transfer done on my Ruger Gp100 about 2 weeks ago, 30 bucks + 10 to MSP!:D

EDIT:
    Let me clarify; this was a handgun registered in Md and transfer to Md, did not need a spent casing!
    I don't know all the variables of the $65.00 charge of said regulated firearm!

Last edited:

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    I love jacks gun works, Ive found some sweet ammo deals there before and they have parts and a gunsmith. Really good old school gunshop.

Hunter300win

Mar 5, 2010
    Gummy we do have prices that compare to others and in fact a lot of ours are better. I hear it everyday how good our prices are. As for the transfer fee I jsut have to deal with too much Maryland BS. Check out some of our Gun prices. There is a few places I cant touch but Most of them I can beat, and try to beat. Dont want to be known for a high priced place.

Gummy

May 16, 2009
    Eden
    I have bought some items from Wink's that were cheaper then chain stores and the internet. Putting aside all the comparing we as a group need to support all our local gunshops. I try to spread my money around. I like using Gander Mtn as a place to look and hold firearms that the smaller shops might not have in stock then you can get a local place to order it for you :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom