• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Really crowded and mostly over priced. Did get 1000 cases of 9mm for 18 bucks

blankford

Apr 29, 2015
    Bel Air
    Dud

Just got done at the show and I have to admit it was a total bust. I think my dad and I were there for maybe 15 minutes. It was just a bunch of old guys with their old stuff. Nothing particularly that interesting, just old. Everything was overpriced. Box of 20 Wolf 223 for $10? Cmon man get out of here with that garbage. Serious lack of any kind of magazines or modern handguns. Saw maybe a half dozen standard GI mags for $30 each?!?!? Crazy. Not a Pmag in sight. Little to no modern gear. Very disappointment show. At least now I know we have to drive to Harrisburg for the good show.

blankford

Apr 29, 2015
    Bel Air
    Should have just skipped the gun show and went to Trop, Shyda's, Richland Shooters Supply.

Maybe we'll check these out next time. I think we might be good on supplies for a little while. We ended up going home and putting together the most epic online order ($300+) from Midway and shipping it to my sister in Scranton. Hello new D60 and Lancer mags!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom