• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike4Maryland

Harford County, MD USA
    Apr 5, 2013
    * Day

I decided to buy a sig from a friend who lives in PA. MSP can't do the out of state transfer so which FFL in the Harford county area can do a transfer and allow me to pick up before Oct. 1st?

Rick's in Conowingo (Cecil CTY) and the Bank in H de G release early.

fire_medic

Nov 16, 2008
    Calvert County
    Cancelled my order at MSAR because I am tired of waiting. Went to Bob's Sunoco and guess what I can pick up my new handgun next Saturday. Great Service and knowledgeable staff.

Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County
    I decided to buy a sig from a friend who lives in PA. MSP can't do the out of state transfer so which FFL in the Harford county area can do a transfer and allow me to pick up before Oct. 1st?

Dale Bowman, Bowman Gun Shop
    Phone: 410-459-8903
    Off Rt1 near Conowingo (Harford Co.). I was going to buy from PA and transfer to him but he ended up having what I was looking for for less!

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    Since Engage stopped taking transfers, does anybody know of a FFL doing 8th day release in the Rockville/SS area? I might have to make a last minute purchase.

Bang1964

May 3, 2013
    Ellicott City
    Since Engage stopped taking transfers, does anybody know of a FFL doing 8th day release in the Rockville/SS area? I might have to make a last minute purchase.

i just did a transfer at Barts and everything went very smooth. you can go to there website and do everything online. Transfer fee was $70 and they release on 14th day.

clarkcondor

Mar 29, 2011
    Catonsville
    i just did a transfer at Barts and everything went very smooth. you can go to there website and do everything online. Transfer fee was $70 and they release on 14th day.

Going to try Bart's. Fee seems reasonable given the online access, release policy and long store hours, also less than some IPs.

Llyrin

Yankee-Rebel
    Mar 14, 2009
    Charles Co
    Cancelled my order at MSAR because I am tired of waiting. Went to Bob's Sunoco and guess what I can pick up my new handgun next Saturday. Great Service and knowledgeable staff.

I went into Accurate Guns & Ammo in June to buy a Ruger LC9, but they refused to release it without an ND. So, I went about 15 minutes farther and bought it from Bob's Sunoco. Picked it up on day 8. I see from the spreadsheet that Accurate changed their tune. Maybe that was from the bad post/review I left them in June. Who knows.

As for All Pawn/Best Pawn in Waldorf. All I can say is I'll never go there again. I'm on day 112 as of today.

necrodude

Aug 22, 2012
    PG county, MD
    Does anyone know what times brenda at the best pawn in riverdale is in the shop? I know she is the one that does the ffl transfers there and I tried calling her but she hasn't picked up. I have a spikes tactical lower receiver that I had sent there to do a transfer on and I would like to do the paperwork on it. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

kafratta

Poor College Student
    Dec 7, 2010
    Perry Hall
    Just an update with what I've encountered. Worth a Shot is now releasing to all with a waiver, and Cooters is not accepting any new business.

aaronn

Aug 8, 2013
    Baltimore
    Maybe a stupid question, but I did a private purchase and filled out the paperwork at the MSP last Monday with the seller. How do the 8 days run? Can I pick it up today? Or do I have to wait until tomorrow?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom