• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jokie

May 27, 2020
    A in AA
    Get a Sticky holster and it will print less and not allow any foreign matter into your gun.
    I switched from a sticky holster to Kydex because it's stiffer, adds no bulk, and secures the lcp better. The trigger is more secure. It is molded on the left side to the shape of the lcp and just flat on the right side, which makes it not print like a handgun at all.
    I guess now I'm realizing the downside to this holster is that it has an open front, which allows lint into the barrel. I can fix that with some black hockey tape.
    If the issue persists, I'm going to take your advice and switch back to sticky. Thanks

jef955

MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2011
    Maryland
    I switched from a sticky holster to Kydex because it's stiffer, adds no bulk, and secures the lcp better. The trigger is more secure. It is molded on the left side to the shape of the lcp and just flat on the right side, which makes it not print like a handgun at all.
    I guess now I'm realizing the downside to this holster is that it has an open front, which allows lint into the barrel. I can fix that with some black hockey tape.
    If the isspersists, I'm going to take your advice and switch back to sticky.

Too much Jolliebee in your chamber can have the same effect from what I hear.... ;-)

On a more serious note, don't sweat it.. lint will blow out and not cause any issues..

jokie

May 27, 2020
    A in AA
    Too much Jolliebee in your chamber can have the same effect from what I hear.... ;-)

On a more serious note, don't sweat it.. lint will blow out and not cause any issues..
    You mean eating fried chicken with gravy is not a real thing??? LOL!

jef955

MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2011
    Maryland
    Guilty as charged. I know, we're weird that way... I grew up in Manila and wife is from Cebu.
    Hey, I can think of far worse places ! I been known to mow down some street noodles and pig (I foget the name of it) with the best of them..

jokie

May 27, 2020
    A in AA
    I have a chunk of the family that came from up North of there in Baguio. I visited when Clark AFB was there.
    I still remember 1991 big a$$ volcanic eruption near Clark. Shortly after that was the US military withdrawal from Clark AFB and the Subic Naval base.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    My bellybutton hole is a lint vacuum. No worries on pocket lint.
    canned air.jpg

jokie

May 27, 2020
    A in AA
    Goon tape to cover the open front of the Kydex holster. If this solves my lint issue, will try it next to cover my belly button.

1695769486185.jpeg

1695769508217.jpeg

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    LCPII .380 fans.

I think I finally got the hang of shooting the alleged Little Crappy Pistol.

By that I mean well, and not just good enough.

Or maybe I was just having a good day overall....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom