• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbrenick

Sep 27, 2012
    I received my Linberta semi tactical shotgun on 9/21. I shot it at my own range twice allready and is a very nice shotgun. I am relatively new to shotgunning and am recoil sensitive. I shot both high brass, low brass, slugs and OO and all cycled perfectly. The gun has a great feel to it and sites beautifully.
    I did not clean it before I first shot it and I had two failures to feed. My fault. Cleaned it and shot it next day and was perfect.
    I enjoyed the video from Buds and have to admit this was the tipping point regarding my purchase. I tried everything Tony demonstrated and he was spot on! I am looking forward to shooting it more this weekend.
    By the way, I have read some of the recent posts from Matt of Linberta and he has been very helpfull and patient. He also responded to me personally on a couple of occasions.
    I am going to shoot my Linberta often in the next few weeks and will post updates periodically.

Last edited:

chancezz

Oct 12, 2012
    Phoenix, AZ
    linberta tactical 12 ga

For all those expressing interest/concern regarding the Turkish made Linberta semi-auto tactical shotgun- I will be eagerly picking one up this afternoon. After running a couple hundred rounds through I will attempt to give my take on the gun. I have the saiga 410 and 12 so will be able to make a direct comparison there. Hope to get a post up in a couple of weeks. :lol:

robertgreen79

Mar 20, 2012
    College Park
    popcorn.gif

Two reviewers with only 1 post each... This should be interesting

sbrenick

Sep 27, 2012
    Linberta continuing review

I have shot my semi several more times since my first post and it continues to perform. I have to admit, my passion was and probably still is handguns but shotgunning is moving up. My Linberta is really fun to shoot. I took the factory recoil pad off and installed a Limbsaver slip on. Wow!! Essentially no felt recoil. Can shoot all day and the only limiting factor is money for ammo.
    With the ghost ring site it is very accurate. I just purchased several choke tubes
    and started shooting various ammo at different distances. Have been using pie plates as targets which works very well and is economical.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Cool, up to two posts, in under a month on the same topic. Doesn't appear he's read your comment or doesn't care. If I were advertising (something I never do), I might just copy paste my plugs in various forums as fast as possible without reading others comments.

I did watch the video, and the gun looks like a good value.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Cool, up to two posts, in under a month on the same topic. Doesn't appear he's read your comment or doesn't care. If I were advertising (something I never do), I might just copy paste my plugs in various forums as fast as possible without reading others comments.

I did watch the video, and the gun looks like a good value.

Maybe when he hits 50 he'll offer one in the Classy's :lol:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Looks like it's not a forum advert, only other was this decent review, good job and please keep us posted as you run it through its paces.

Quote:

Linberta 01LSTAC TACTICAL SEMI AUTO 12ga, 20 "
    [SA01LSTAC20] $399.00

by stanley B Date Added: Sunday 23 September, 2012
    I picked up my Linberta semi on 9-21 and put about 100 rounds through it. Shoots beautifully!!!!!!!! Basically, everything Tony says in the video is true. Cycles, sites and handles great. I am relaitively new to shotgunning and I KNOW I made a great first purchase.Looking forward to getting some additioanl choke tubes and playing with different ammo. I have no negatives regarding this great value of a shotgun.
    thankyou very much
    Stan

Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    Sounds like someone is trying to sell shotguns. Sounds like someone else trolls Linberta threads....

IMO, the trolling has been one sided and few & far between. Trolling in this case is kinda hard to do regarding Linberta guns, as the only place they have been mentioned is on a couple of posts here and a couple on a forum in Buds website (Budsgunshop.com, also treading as Guns Inc, the importer of Linberta). To date, the gun hasn't even appeared on shotgunworld.com.

I think that when a new gun comes to market, the potential customers deserve a comprehensive and correct review, not what's been posted to date. It's not too much to ask about the various bbl dimensions, bore sizes, choke tube info, stock dimensions, patterning, POI, reliability, function, ease of use, uncommon quirks, weaknesses, repair facilities, etc. That's why I made the Wakeman comment, as Wakeman gives the average shooter this sort on information. Beyond this, as there does not appear to be a Linberta USA location and that Guns Inc appears to be the sole importer, what happens if this marriage doesn't work out?

Yes, it does appear someone is trying to sell shotguns. Nothing wrong with that, but at least walk in through the front door. It's interesting to note that although not confirmed just who he is, there is a Stan who is somehow connected with Buds Gunshop and Linberta through a couple of quick searches. Ever the conspiracy theorist and if my memory serves well, Sbrenick could be Stan Brenick, or it could be the town of Sbrenick which is in Bosnia or the like. Not all that long ago, this was firmly part of the Ottoman Empire (Turks). Where is this gun made? The plot thickens. LOL

With no other information available than what appears on Buds website or on the Linberta website, it simply appears that Linberta is just another Turkish manufacturer that has found a US company to import & sell their guns. There is a big market here for inexpensive guns as noted by the relative sales success of about 4-5 other Turkish makers, mostly selling to a market of first time buyers at a certain price point. Nothing new here, just wish a reliable source would give the guns a good shakedown cruise.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    I have shot my semi several more times since my first post and it continues to perform. I have to admit, my passion was and probably still is handguns but shotgunning is moving up. My Linberta is really fun to shoot. I took the factory recoil pad off and installed a Limbsaver slip on. Wow!! Essentially no felt recoil. Can shoot all day and the only limiting factor is money for ammo.
    With the ghost ring site it is very accurate. I just purchased several choke tubes
    and started shooting various ammo at different distances. Have been using pie plates as targets which works very well and is economical.

What chokes does the gun use? What is supplied?

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    Thank you. My bad. Was looking at its near-doppleganger Akkar.

No problem. There really is a lack of detailed information on this gun. If it survives the competition, which is substantial, someone will eventually do a proper review. As to the choke tubes, they appear to be the older Mobil Chokes rather than any of the newer tubes for larger bores. The smaller bores (once the norm) are found in a lot of guns that are sold in the European market, as the larger bores don't work well with felt wads that are mandated in some areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom