• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    For a limited time we are offering a %50 discount on all of our Reactive Gunfighting, and Competitive Shooting Skills courses.

Use the discount code: DDC50L to get the discount from now until Feb 10 2017.

To sign up: http://ddctraining.net/registration.asp

Courses are held in Taneytown, MD.

14368723_1835233113373082_4186193204510419756_n.jpg

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    got any links to more information about your reactive gunfighting- rifle class? I see the one from "Randy B." on your website but I am a bit more interested in the format/set up.

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    got any links to more information about your reactive gunfighting- rifle class? I see the one from "Randy B." on your website but I am a bit more interested in the format/set up.

Thank you for your interest! Here is a link to the course description:
    http://www.ddctraining.net/Reactive_Gunfighting_Rifle.asp

You can also see a video of me running the final CoF from the Advanced course.
    https://www.facebook.com/ddctraining/videos/1808805779349149/
    (hope the link works)

Its a timed and scored test of most of the techniques covered in the course but BEFORE it is performed the shooter must do a series of intense physical drills that make him anaerobic(why I am out of breath). This is to give the student an opportunity to get a similar sense of how you might feel during a real defensive shooting situation.

Please also note that there is only 2 spots remaining in the Reactive Gunfighting - Rifle courses in March.

Please let me know if I can answer any more questions.

-T

Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    Shot an email to Trevor with a few questions regarding the basic Rifle class.
    I have no previous formal rifle training but have been shooting IDPA for a year. I was looking to sign up that and the advanced pistol class.

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    Shot an email to Trevor with a few questions regarding the basic Rifle class.
    I have no previous formal rifle training but have been shooting IDPA for a year. I was looking to sign up that and the advanced pistol class.

Thank you sir!
    Reply inbound.

justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    Is the Basic Reactive Gunfighting class half of $225, with the discount code, or is $225 the already discounted price? Where do you train?

ARMatt

Apr 12, 2016
    NAS Pax River
    do y'all not provide basic firearms classes? It says you need to have previous experience, but do y'all not offer anything for first timers who never been to a class as far as rifles go?

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    do y'all not provide basic firearms classes? It says you need to have previous experience, but do y'all not offer anything for first timers who never been to a class as far as rifles go?

Indeed, we teach the NRA first steps, and basic Rifle shooting courses.
    However we only schedule them when there is sufficient demand.
    AND, even a decent background in Handgun safety can make you eligible for the Basic Reactive Gunfighting - Rifle course, as we are looking for a foundation of safety as a pre requisite rather than skill sets as the basic course will get you those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom