• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crabhab

Feb 14, 2007
    I live in the Bishopville area of MD. We are blessed with four of five funshops in a 15 mile radius. I noticed the sign for Lighthouse guns and gear on Rt.54 in Williamsville and decided to stop in. I met Gus and he introduced himself and let me know that he also owns Accurate Pawn in Eldridge MD and that after last years Oct 1 laws he wanted to open a DE shop as he owns property in lower DE.

His new shop was loaded with full capacity magazines, wall of black guns, tactical cases and lots of LE specific gear. The shop is small, but packed with goodness. He also is a Benchmade and Spyderco dealer which is great I love good blades. He is responsive on pricing and easily beat other local gunshop prices.

I picked up a TNW Aero take down carbine in 9mm. The gun had several issues with FTE and mis feeds. Gus was very responsive to my problems and after the manufacture could not fix the issues to my satisfaction he stepped in and made thing right.(I am now a Beretta CX4 owner). Nice gunshop and good people.

He is open Friday, Saturday, Sunday. 10-6

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom