• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fester60

Feb 1, 2010
    PA
    Originally Posted by teratos
    I would recommend people use either the gunshow loophole. The internet loophole may be better, though. Avoid infected people and all that. Ship it right to your door.

This officially closes 10/1/20? Just confirming what I think I read.

I think you are a little lost. You might want to go to the new member section and find your footing. He was making a joke because those loopholes do not exist.

Last edited:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    This officially closes 10/1/20? Just confirming what I think I read.

I think that's just for machine guns. I mean, I heard Bill O'Reilly once strongly correct someone who told him you can't by a full auto AK47 at a gunshow with no background check.

goodboyranger

Mar 20, 2020
    Baldwin, MD
    I think that's just for machine guns. I mean, I heard Bill O'Reilly once strongly correct someone who told him you can't by a full auto AK47 at a gunshow with no background check.
    I’m talking about the private sale exemption from requiring background checks. Call it what you want. I know there is no internet loophole. :-/

HB0004 - According to the link below the effective date is 10/1/2020. I heard they voted on and passed this on 3/16 amid the cerveza bug scuttle butt. So I just want to see if I’m reading it correctly.

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/mgawebsite/Legislation/Details/hb0004?ys=2020RS

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    What is the best way to connect with liberals who are looking for a $2k Mossberg 500? I don't personally know any of them and I'm not sure what commie websites they go to when looking for their emergency gats.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    The new AS-007 Gen 2 will work just as well and are beginner-friendly. They will take shotshells as well as regular cartridges with a simple chamber insert.

They are pricey, but well worth it.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    My wife has been getting questions from lots of her friends about buying guns. Most of them are in Maryland so I laid it all down for her and she relayed it to her friends. They then started asking questions about buying across state lines (bec VA is still cash and carry) from her friends too. . . I dont think that they were happy with the answers. LOL :lol2: All are life long democrats.

I am laughing it up at them. :lol2:

If we were organized an smart about this someone would draft a carefully crafted email ready to be filled out with the potential new gun owners name, address and phone number along with their representative.

It might go something like this.....

Dear (Insert Rep name here)

As a life long democrat in your district that wholeheartedly supported you in the last election, I seek your immediate attention in a matter if the greatest importance with respect to our civil liberties.

I recently attempted to exercise my 2nd amendment right to purchase a firearms to protect my self and family., only to find that current state law prohibits me from exercising this constitutional and fundamental right, when I needed it the most. Which, is right now.

As a law abiding citizen of your district I expect you to defend and protect all of our constitutional rights.

Finally I have many LGGTQ friends, soccer moms and colleagues which follow my every post on Facebook and Twitter. They too are surprised and upset about these totally unnecessary and unfair restrictions designed to treat me like some common criminal.

I urge you to respond immediately and let us know what you can and will do to fix this now.

Sincerely,

(Insert Name)
    (Insert long list of liberal credentials)

PS. we must defeat Trump at all cost!

JerseyMike

Dec 16, 2019
    Germantown
    If we were organized an smart about this someone would draft a carefully crafted email ready to be filled out with the potential new gun owners name, address and phone number along with their representative.

As a life long democrat in your district that wholeheartedly supported you in the last election, I seek your immediate attention in a matter if the greatest importance with respect to our civil liberties.

I recently attempted to exercise my 2nd amendment right to purchase a firearms to protect my self and family., only to find that current state law prohibits me from exercising this constitutional and fundamental right, when I needed it the most. Which, is right now.

As a law abiding citizen of your district I expect you to defend and protect all of our constitutional rights.

Finally I have many LGGTQ friends, soccer moms and colleagues which follow my every post on Facebook and Twitter. They too are surprised and upset about these totally unnecessary and unfair restrictions designed to treat me like some common criminal.

I urge you to respond immediately and let us know what you can and will do to fix this now.

Sincerely,

(Insert Name)

I like this, and may use it thanks!

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Thank you. I did go scour the thread specific to this in the MD 2A forum and found it. Next question is about traveling to an adjacent state for the same but I posted that there. Cheers.

Only if purchasing a long gun from a dealer.

NO face to face sales across state lines. Against Federal law since 1968.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia

Sincerely,

(Insert Name)

:lol: This is perfect.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO

Sincerely,

(Insert Name)

lol.... DO IT!

Cornelius

Trust Me, I Sell Cars
    Mar 5, 2019
    MD
    I see this as a great opportunity to change minds, not revel in others facing the same headaches we do on a regular basis. The 2A community can never be too big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom