• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yotaboy24

Mar 12, 2009
    I'm torn between the 2 for my .300wsm. I've been reading reviews and it seems people have had issues with the vx1. My biggest concern is the recoil screwing up the zero like it did to my bushnell. I'm pretty much limiting myself to 400$ for the scope but not sure what road to go down. I'm hoping you guys can give me some ideas?

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    The VX-II is a step up from the VX-I. I like both companies' products. What range magnification are you looking at? My WinMag has a 4-12x VX-II on it. Great scope, clear optics, no problems with zero so far. I have a VX-I on my 7mm-08 and I've put a couple hundred rounds through her, no problems with that scope, 2-7x.

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    ok, Was just curious. I have some of those 3200 elite in pistol scopes and it holds up toe 500 mag. Might be worth it to try to get it fixed by them for no cost. I have a lot of the higher end Bushnell and never had an issue with them.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    I'm becoming a big fan of Nikon optics.

I've got a couple of the Buckmasters scopes on .308/7.62x51mm and ProStaff on everything from .223 to .45-70 to 12 ga slug guns.
    The 2-7x32mm ProStaff on the slug gun takes some recoil and is still dead-on.

ZERO issues with any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom