• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ke3gk

HAM from U.N.C.L.E.
    Aug 27, 2007
    Glen Burnie
    Every once in awhile I gotta open the cabinet up and let em breath. Do you smell the gun oil ?

HPIM0302.JPG

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    What's that on the end of the MAS 49/56? Doesn't look quite like the standard integral grenade launcher in the pic.

ke3gk

HAM from U.N.C.L.E.
    Aug 27, 2007
    Glen Burnie
    What's that on the end of the MAS 49/56? Doesn't look quite like the standard integral grenade launcher in the pic.

Good eye identifying the 49/56 ... it is a grenade launcher with phosphate finish ... it does look somewhat wierd though, I haven't seen many like this one.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Good eye identifying the 49/56 ... it is a grenade launcher with phosphate finish ... it does look somewhat wierd though, I haven't seen many like this one.

Didn't think of it until now, that's not the tritium night sights is it?

ke3gk

HAM from U.N.C.L.E.
    Aug 27, 2007
    Glen Burnie
    Sweet, How many years did it take you to grow that much ?

I might be ahead of you in a few years :)

Well, I have 3 other gun cabinets filled too ... not to the same extent as they are smaller cabinets. :innocent0

I've been growing these things for about 25 years.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    hahaha, yeah, cleaning and care kinda is rough when u have that many. my friend and his dad have a section of the basement that is totally walled off and has a steel door....inside reside upwards of one hundred firearms but most of theirs are more modern, heavily leaning on select-fire submachine guns and Homeland Defense Weapons.

this year i think i've bought ten guns.....not counting the .270 i bought my girlfriend. this collection impresses the heck out of me. i love it!

Garand1957

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 30, 2007
    The War Room
    I picked this cedar armoire up at a garage sale and converted it to a gun cabinet. I don't have as many in this one as yours :) I am thinking of using your idea of mounting hooks on the inside of the doors for my handguns.
    Picture003.jpg

ke3gk

HAM from U.N.C.L.E.
    Aug 27, 2007
    Glen Burnie
    That gun cabinet looks great, mine is actually built into a wall, I needed the brass hooks because I didn't have anywhere to put the pistols, I am thinking about building a pistol cabinet - about the same size as the one I show in this thread, but made specifically for pistols. Now I just have to find a wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom