Let them know what is imporant to you...;)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Doing the exact opposite of what's on their suggested checklist of priorities.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I had fun too!

I don't know how to put it more succinctly -- this state's stand on the second amendment sucks. If the restrictive gun laws in this state work, why does the murder rate in Baltimore practically lead the nation? I know why, it's because the law abiding gun owners are forced to leave their arms at home, at only the criminals have guns.

Why do I need a "good and substantial reason", according to the state police, to exercise my second amendment rights?

What makes legislators think banning guns on college campuses will make them a safer environment? Let's think for a minute -- what do all of these locations have in common: Aurora, CO movie theater; Sandy Hook elementary in Newtown, CT; San Bernardino Regional Inland center; Emanuel Baptist Church in Charlestown, SC; Virginia Tech; and too many more. The answer? Each was the LOCATION OF A TRAGIC SHOOTING, and each was A GUN FREE ZONE!

The Virginia Tech shooter changed magazines 17 times. If one law-abiding citizen had a concealed weapon, they may have used it to put an early end to that tragedy. Each of these and other tragedies might not have occurred if the shooters hadn't been able to count an there being no armed resistance. Think about these points for a minute.

I encourage you to stop passing feel-good anti-gun legislation that only affects law-abiding citizens, and to support the right of every law-abiding citizen of Maryland to carry a concealed firearm.

VG-10

Oct 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    How about the part where they hit you up for money?

Apparently, $0.00 is an "Invalid Entry". I tried something a little more substantial on the next go. $0,000.00 didn't work either:shrug:

FatTony

Aug 2, 2015
    Carroll County
    Reducing useless legislation to restrict law abiding citizens rights when "common sense" would dictate the problem lies in the unwillingness to prosecute violent felons. But you have shown you would rather just give them voting rights. Try reading the constitution you are obligated to defend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom