• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    depending on the area, isnt moco a better place to raise your kids than carroll county. I think MoCo is more developed and just got better overall than other counties in md. I live in howard, though, but one of my kids lives in kentlands and its nice over there. but i am sure carroll county has lots to offer too.

No, MoCo is trending downward on the quality of their schools. MoCo is 15th nationally and dropping fast. Luckily my youngest is in her last year of HS.

pk64f100

Cold Dead hands
    Aug 24, 2013
    Carroll Co Md
    Welcome to CCo

Welcome to CC we moved here 7 yrs ago and we like it our child is in a good school and it is peaceful. My daughter and I use our backyard and farm behind for target practice so she can start early and she is not freaked out like these left winger Obama lovin MoCo's I think you'll like some areas better than others but it is a nice place for and.

Arcamm's wife

Jun 8, 2013
    Carroll County
    We joined Hap Baker in Westminster and it's a great place to shoot, very affordable and friendly. If you live in Carroll it's $10 a day or $50 a year. We joined for the year and it's already paid for itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom