• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Wow. I like mine, but I sure ain't,married to it!!

That would almost pay for the trees I need cut down.

Looks like StantonCree’s folder will go for less than $1200 since no one has clicked BIN. Prices may be softening a little. Still, these guns are worth several times what they sold for.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Just checked. $860 is the current bid with more than two days to go. Still might hit $1000. Not a bad return of course.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    Looks like StantonCree’s folder will go for less than $1200 since no one has clicked BIN. Prices may be softening a little. Still, these guns are worth several times what they sold for.

A folder also sold today for $1500 so who knows that these people are thinking.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    A folder also sold today for $1500 so who knows that these people are thinking.

I’m sure people are a little more reserved on mine cuz I’m a private seller with only two ratings. I’ve never sold on GB before either and i didn’t list it sun/sun like most auctions.

There’s still two days and i have 100+ watchers so who knows......I’m still happy as a clam even if it just sells for the 860 it’s currenlty going for

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    I’m sure people are a little more reserved on mine cuz I’m a private seller with only two ratings. I’ve never sold on GB before either and i didn’t list it sun/sun like most auctions.

There’s still two days and i have 100+ watchers so who knows......I’m still happy as a clam even if it just sells for the 860 it’s currenlty going for
    That is a tidy profit for sure! When the market is that crazy, might as well take advantage of it . . .

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge

If I had bought two, one would have been gone already.

It is tempting to list it but I rarely, meaning never, score a deal like this which does make it tougher to part with.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I feel bad for the folder. It sits alone in the case while the fixed stock gets all the love

Attachments

• B93C4C1A-EF18-49E4-8D44-2DC941D2BFF9.jpg
      B93C4C1A-EF18-49E4-8D44-2DC941D2BFF9.jpg
      59.9 KB · Views: 251

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Relieved?

I honestly would have been happy with the $860 it was at lol.

Buyer reached out to me yesterday and asked for additional pics. I gave him my cell number and sent him a bunch of extra pics. I guess he saw that even with my positive 2 rating I was responsive so last night after the football game he hit BIN. I guess he had a couple bucks on one of the games and it worked out for him lol.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    It will be interesting to see how prices go over the next 5 years. These guns have a LOT going for them, so I doubt that demand will wane much. Once all the flippers and quick buck makers have thinned out, we might really seem some high pricing. $2,000 might be a retail price on a folder.

If prices fall, that’s even better. I’ll buy a few more.

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    It will be interesting to see how prices go over the next 5 years. These guns have a LOT going for them, so I doubt that demand will wane much. Once all the flippers and quick buck makers have thinned out, we might really seem some high pricing. $2,000 might be a retail price on a folder.

If prices fall, that’s even better. I’ll buy a few more.

One of my 870s was bought by a dealer at $900, I’m guessing he plans on reselling it later for a profit.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    What is a fair price for this one? A little rough but still cool. I’m going to try to trade a police Magnum for it but want to have a cash offer in mind as well. Gun is in North Carolina.

Attachments

• 1CDEE56D-D1A8-497B-BF18-D817EDA5F2E2.jpg
      1CDEE56D-D1A8-497B-BF18-D817EDA5F2E2.jpg
      76 KB · Views: 314
    • DECDCD47-211E-4C79-9C25-1F543521F6BD.jpg
      DECDCD47-211E-4C79-9C25-1F543521F6BD.jpg
      74.8 KB · Views: 331

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members