• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sikvette323

Feb 28, 2024
    Maryland
    Looking for recommended lawyers for appeals.

I was denied due being negligent that I even had an assault charge (stet docket) and filed prematurely and not checking on myself (it’s been 20 years nearly now since). MSP states I need a pardon now.

Thanks to this site,I found Mr.Hershon but he has no availability until may. Everything to my knowledge has been expunged but when I try to go further with those lawyers,I just get ghosted. Any help is appreciated.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    This attorney was at quite a few HPRB hearings. Was a speaker at a MSI meeting too.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    This attorney was at quite a few HPRB hearings. Was a speaker at a MSI meeting too.

Britt Stouffer did both my Living and NFA Trusts. She is very 2A friendly and gets a thumbs up from me.

Cal68

Mister F

Aug 16, 2022
    Rockville
    Send lawyers guns and money

By the way, for a good chuckle, “Mr bad example” and “my shi#’s fu&ked up” are two other great Zevon songs.

And “Excitable boy”….starts off so fun and lively then….so dark….so fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbklaw

MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2015
    Eastern Shore of Maryland
    Looking for recommended lawyers for appeals.

I was denied due being negligent that I even had an assault charge (stet docket) and filed prematurely and not checking on myself (it’s been 20 years nearly now since). MSP states I need a pardon now.

Thanks to this site,I found Mr.Hershon but he has no availability until may. Everything to my knowledge has been expunged but when I try to go further with those lawyers,I just get ghosted. Any help is appreciated.
    Are you saying you were charged with 2d Degree Assault, but the case was stetted? A "Stet" is an inactive docket, so it is not an adjudication of guilt or a conviction. Can you provide some more detail? A Governor's pardon would not be necessary for a Stet disposition, so what you are saying makes no sense. There must be more involved here than you have mentioned. My guess is that there were multiple charges, one or more of which were placed on the Stet docket, but other charges were involved.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    A Governor's pardon would not be necessary for a Stet disposition, so what you are saying makes no sense. There must be more involved here than you have mentioned.

OTOH , this is Maryland. A random MSP employee could be making up random illogical non existent things .

I'd put 50/ 50 odds .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom