• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Kathy Szeliga is doing her best to try to send Chris Van Hollen to the Career Politician Unemploynent Line.

Kathy has asked for one more call-up for sign wavers in Annapolis tomorrow afternoon (Monday). She loves our Patriotic Picket battleground intersection of Rowe Blvd and Taylor Avenue near the Navy Stadium.

She needs us from 4:30-5:30pm and she will join us herself! I will be there too, and hope you can join us for this last best effort!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Yes, Kathy's & her crew bring the signs.

Thanks to all of the MDS patriots for whatever help you can provide. We don't want to wonder if we did enough. Let's just do as much as we can and know we did our best.

Below, from today's effort at Annapolis Mall

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      96.8 KB · Views: 583

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    Wish i could make it. I met her Saturday night at the Harford County Library Gala event. She was really cool to talk to!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I'm there along with BeoBill, Silent Partner, Deep Lurker and Stoveman.

With my 3 American flags on masts, we will be rockin that intersection, along with our 4ftx8ft mini-billboards.

Late word is that Mark Plaster (up against Raskin) is joining in for awhile because he is a big fan of Kathy's

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Thought I could barely make it but they changed the time of a meeting on me at work.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Great turnout tonight! Beautiful sunset, crystal clear skies, lots of positive horn honks from the commuters, and a busload of our folks and Kathy supporters covering all four corners and one two lane dividers.

Kathy herself came out and cheered us on, and even her mother was there holding a sign! Terrific evening. Let's hope we did enough good to save Maryland and the US from the tyranny of the liberals. (Hey, I can hope, can't I?)

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Yes, great turnout for a very deserving fighter for limited govt and 2A. Thanks everyone!

Kathy and 3rd District candidate Mark Plaster have combined their Victory Night parties tomorrow night at the BWI Marriott. I think there is a donation to join the fun.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom