Laserlyte Zombie Pistol Bayonet Giveaway.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tate302

Jan 12, 2013
    Hey everyone, I'm a member over at Deloc.org (Delaware Open Carry), I come read on here from time to time, to see what's going on in our neighbor state, and I have recently decided to start making youtube videos doing gun reviews, Accesories, etc. so I decided to do a Giveaway for my Laserlyte/Ka-Bar mini beck tact-tool zombie pistol bayonet. All you have to do is come check out the video, like it, and subscribe to my channel. Once I reach 250 Subscribers I'm going to draw a name and send it out on my dime, so come and check it out and good luck!

http://www.youtube.com/XD45Springer

Tate302

Jan 12, 2013
    Thanks guys, remember to share it, that way we can get the subscribers up so I can pick a winner!

Auckland

Get On My Horse
    Apr 6, 2008
    The Dena
    I saw it online and wanted it because the person that posted it said "whoever buys this is the lowest life form"

Tate302

Jan 12, 2013
    It has no real world practical use, I bought it because it just looked too neat to not try out and take a few pictures of. And it worked out perfectly for a Zombie Gun photo contest. So I figured why not share this amazing piece of zombie killing technology that had absolutely no real world use. To be honest if they made that in a real knife a little bit longer with a thinner handle I would buy one in a heartbeat. It's razor sharp, it's a nice knife.

narcolepticsniper

That one guy
    Jul 4, 2009
    Indiana

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
      Capture.JPG
      13.9 KB · Views: 125

Tate302

Jan 12, 2013
    Hey guys the giveaway is still going on, I'm trying my best to spread the word, but without your help it may be a while before we get to 250 subscribers, currently around 33. Help spread the word so I can give this thing away!!!

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    You guys wanna talk about youtube giveaways The Turtle Gunners are giving away a Gen 3 Glock 17 when they hit 1000 subscribers

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom