• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alright we now have many more than 5 triggers reserved considering I'm in for 2. Any thoughts on pre paying a deposit when y'all see me at next week's MDS meetup?

Considering the post's only been up for a day, let's say I'll put in an order for at least ten triggers - that's $790 + tax + shipping.
    Trust me when I say I HIGHLY recommend getting payment in full prior to placing the order. Many moons ago, I did a MDS group buy for custom CZ82 wooden grips when the pistols could be had with a C&R for <$200 delivered. It was like pulling teeth to get multiple people who said "I'm in" to pay me after I fronted the cash.
    There is a 5 trigger minimum to get the $79 price, which you'll easily reach here. Get a firm price, set a deadline and place the order.

Trust me when I say I HIGHLY recommend getting payment in full prior to placing the order. Many moons ago, I did a MDS group buy for custom CZ82 wooden grips when the pistols could be had with a C&R for <$200 delivered. It was like pulling teeth to get multiple people who said "I'm in" to pay me after I fronted the cash.
    There is a 5 trigger minimum to get the $79 price, which you'll easily reach here. Get a firm price, set a deadline and place the order.
    I am in favor of a $5 per trigger upcharge to get NickBerg500 a free trigger for his time and effort.
    Anyone concur?

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    North of Baltimore County
    I am in favor of a $5 per trigger upcharge to get NickBerg500 a free trigger for his time and effort.
    Anyone concur?
    Thanks for the call SG. I wouldn't ask for the $5 but if you're all cool with it I'll do it. From what I can tell, S&H adds about $1 per trigger, and the triggers are pre-taxed. So the grand total is $85/trigger.

I'll post the chart of people reserving a trigger below. Deadline to enter the group buy will be Sunday night (has to be soon to avoid Larue selling out). Per SG I'll need payment in advance, deadline to pay will be next Sunday's MDS meetup.

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019

- $85/trigger​

- Must put your name down by Easter midnight​

- Must pay me by next Sunday's MDS meetup to keep name on list​

Trigger signup sheet​

Username#Paid?Notes
    squaregrouper1PAIDDELIVERED
    4g64loser2PAIDDELIVERED
    TI-tick2PAIDDELIVERED
    robmints1PAIDDELIVERED
    edrod681PAIDDELIVERED
    smdub2PAIDDELIVERED
    Mule1PAIDDELIVERED
    redsandman61PAIDDELIVERED
    motorcoachdoug1PAIDDELIVERED
    sbowers1PAID
    sundazes1PAIDDELIVERED
    kc day1PAID
    Nickberg5001N/ADELIVERED
    NB's non-MDS friend1N/A
    Total17$1275/$1360

Last edited:

Mule

Just Mule
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2013
    I'm in for one.

Just let me know how you'd like to receive the funds.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I am in for one. Excellent trigger. PM payment details please.

Last edited:

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    Posting clarification since some out-of-state people asked - when the triggers get shipped to me, I'll meet you all in the middle to get the triggers to you. I'd prefer not to drive more than an hour full-trip, gas/time costs money.

For people absolutely needing me to ship the trigger to them, we can figure something out over PM.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom