• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    Larry King has an interesting tidbit for why the Second Amendment should be repealed -- and it's got to do with what he says is the real reason it was created ... to fight off slaves.

TMZ

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Good. The more the left comes out with this extreme view and desire to kill off the 2A, the more our side will be fired up and come out and vote.

They are jumping the shark big time.

Apr 8, 2012
    Earth
    I get a kick out of the left when they try to out left each other and end up eating their own. It was the SJW victimhood olympics before, and now I'm hoping it's going to be the "common sense gun reforms" vs. the Hail Mary "#RepealThe2nd" factions. I'm sure the NRA, GOA and SAF coffers are swelling as we speak. I love it.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    This is exactly why there’s a 2 a primer with the writings of the founders and a constitution on my dash so when a moron like this says something this stupid I can say “ let’s read a bit of real history together “

Then they usually flip right the fvck out

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The moment you play the Slave Card, you lose.

It's the card people throw down when they've run out of reason.

I hope they keep doing it. ' 18 and '20 will be cake walks.

PS: Their crazy train antics have produced this bench for the 2020 playoffs.

IMG_8083.jpg

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    This is a tact I now see in briefings by the Bradys and others to defend their no/strict issue of public carry and attack the pro-carry decisions in the 19th century (Nunn,Chandler, among others). Larry King probably got that talking point from them although the Bradys didn't say it was the 2A that was created for that purpose, merely those pro-carry decisions should be discarded.
    It's a lame attempt at revisionist history.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    TMZ reporting real news or just entertainment for the masses for people that are more concern with who screwing who in Hollywood then the economy, world market.

Never understood how some many of these people get in lead story's in the media, all they have to show for their claim to fame is a sex video on the internet, a fat ass or how many different people they can have children with.

Buckeye_Nut

Jun 15, 2017
    Waldorf
    Not this crap again. If this is true, than why do the state constitutions of 44 states specifically guarantee the right to bear arms. And lets not forget that many of these were essentially non-slave states at the time of the U.S. Constitution to include Conn, Delaware, Mass, Maine, New Hampshire, Penn, Rhode Island, and Vermont. Of Maryland's Constitution does not have such guarantees.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    It's my understanding that much of the gun control laws were actually to prevent Blacks from owning/carrying firearms.

That would be just the opposite of what LK is saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom