• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Frosh is aiming for Governor. He's playing low key right now, but you can bet he'll be out front by 2018.

just because I cant figure it out myself, what would his platform be?

"elect me, I am anti gun?" ( I had some more to write here but it seemed offensive so...)

or would it be more in the line of him trying to be the new santa clause for the entitlement crowd?

damn it would be a travesty if that nut job gets elected governor.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I would expect to see expansion of SB281, possible confiscation, more rights for criminals, higher taxes, and other progressive policies.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    Frosh is aiming for Governor. He's playing low key right now, but you can bet he'll be out front by 2018.

A Frosh Governorship would either spell doom for the state as a whole or with any luck be just the thing the "R's" need to turn the tide away from the liberals for the long haul.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    A Frosh Governorship would either spell doom for the state as a whole or with any luck be just the thing the "R's" need to turn the tide away from the liberals for the long haul.

Probably both. Since the liberals can't understand logic and don't believe anything until it happens to hurt them personally, I'd say the state would have to hit rock bottom under the steaming pile of Frosh. Then, and only then, would the R's, aided by a newly minted conservative (fiscally at least) group of former libs, be able to turn the state around.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    We need to flush this Frosh talk. Lets give Hogan our attention.
    Next election is in 2018 . Frosh will be 72. Don't worry about him.

1BADI5

Are we there yet
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft Meade AOR
    Well with all of the recent threats against LEO and MIL members in the last few months I think I should try and apply for my MD carry permit.......they're federally recognized threats.....how can the State of Maryland dismiss that????

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    You actually didn't touch a nerve and I'm not getting "holier than thou," just asking a question that most people that say "as soon as I can, I'm leaving" fail to think about.

***You appear to have thought about it and continue to be a part of the fight, where others who are looking to "get out" tend to throw up their hands a quit.***

Thank you for your effort.

Lol keep thinking this while fighting Bongino for mic time. Talk about misappropriations of time and resources. For the record not everyone who leaves throws up their hands and quit. I for one continue to fight in TWO states. MSI needs to tread lightly with their forum spokespeople. Or use their mouths instead of door #2.

Buh bye

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates

If true he is going to be a very careful AG. And I love how many people it will piss off , at least if my read is correct...

You both may be right. The proof will be in the pudding. The quieter the little mouse is on anything controversial, the more likely this is his strategy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom