• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    One of the things I remember about Roger was how much he loved his brother and how proud he was of him.

Roger's brother was killed in Viet Nam, and Roger spent a lotof time trying to find people that served with him.

Remembering my Brother, PFC John A. Lambie, Jr.,KIA 01/24/67- Chu Chi,Vietnam. Looking to find anybody who knew or served with him.

And Roger wasn't a newcomer to defending our rights. He was writing letters and fighting when many of our forum members weren't even born.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/keyword/miller-recently/featured/5

Writer Attacks Ban On Sale Of Rifles
    February 24, 1991
    .Joppatowne - Once again, law-abiding gun owners in Maryland will be under attack in the state legislature and from within the governor's mansion.According to newspaper reports -- Washington Post, Dec. 22, 1990; The Sun, Nov. 22, 1990; Montgomery Journal, Dec. 24, 1990 -- Gov. William Donald Schaefer and other "gun grabbers" will propose a bill, if passed, that would ban the sale, possession or transfer of approximately 60 rifles in the state of Maryland.Its chief sponsor and leading the charge in the house will be Delegate Peter Franchot, D-Montgomery.

epc3762

Dec 30, 2007
    Forest Hill, Maryland
    Because of Roger I found this board and met many new friends.

Roger has expanded my horizons like no one else. I know for a fact Rogers patriotism goes back to the 70's when he and my boss, a life member of the John Birch Society, and Roger worked many many political events. Roger had devoted his life to fighting for our rights. Roger knew the pulse of the enemy and he knew how strong the fight needed to be. With the knowledge that Roger had of the true cause of our current situation in this country he carried a huge burden. Once your aware of what is really going on it is a burden like no other. The best anyone of us can do is to pick up the Torch that Roger ran with and carry on the fight. There is a GREAT VOID left with his passing. It will take a great number of men to even begin to fill his shoes.

Lets see if even three hundred of us(being there for Roger) could begin to fill one of his shoes.

God, Please Bless Roger "LAMBO" Lambie

AMEN

I will be there for the Viewings...both, and the Funeral.

Ed Cox
    Chapter Leader of "The John Birch Society" Located in Harford County

RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    May the great gunsmith look down upon the earth and cry for we all have lost one good friend, forum member and valuable asset to the cause
    RIP

doglover

Oct 10, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    My husband and I had the great pleasure of meeting Rodger. Our sincerest condolences go out to everyone who loved him and whose life he touched.

May you Rest In Peace Rodger.

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    Here's his obit on Evan's site:

On Friday, July 30, 2010, Roger "Lambo" Lambie, Sr., age 57 of Bel Air. Beloved husband of Sandra L. Lambie (nee Poremski); devoted father of R.J. Lambie and his fiance Jamie Skrodinsky, and Timothy J. Lambie; loving son of Gertrude A. Lambie and the late John A. Lambie, Sr.; brother of Imogene L. Lambie, Lois A. Meyer and her husband John Patrick Meyer, and the late John A. Lambie, Jr.; brother-in-law of Thomas Poremski, Jr. and his wife Michelle, Barbara Kossegi and her husband Keith; uncle of Scott Joseph Todd, Joseph Patrick Meyer, Michael Thomas Meyer, Stefanie Kossegi, and Chris Kossegi.

"Lambo's" life will be honored on Friday, August 6, at the family owned Evans Funeral Chapel & Cremation Services - Bel Air, 3 Newport Drive (Rts 23 & 24, Forest Hill) from 3-5 & 7-9, where a funeral service will be held on the following day beginning at 11:00 a.m. Interment to follow in Parkwood Cemetery.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    MDS Mourning Band if anyone needs it. appropriate that its his challenge coin

Attachments

• MDS mourning badge.jpg
      MDS mourning badge.jpg
      26 KB · Views: 465

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    I wish I was physically capable of attending his service guys, I do not want my absence to be misunderstood as disrespect. Please give my regards to the family, I hope many of you represent our web community well and show his family what he meant to our forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom