• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ASM80

Mar 10, 2012
    Hereford, MD
    Does anyone locally make Kydex Holsters? I'm looking to have one made for Sig 1911 XO.

I don't see too much of a problem doing it myself except for the start up cost of the tools and all.

Inbox and let me know.

Thanks in Advance

ASM80

Mar 10, 2012
    Hereford, MD
    Thanks guys.
    I'm looking for a right hand OWB with the slight forward cant and J hooks if possible. No light, non threaded. My gun is just a 1911 Sig Sauer XO. I also want a mag holder. Would you need to use my weapon to mold it?

hooligan82

Ultimate Member
    Nov 2, 2011
    Baltimore county
    Yeah, I would need to use your gun for the mold. I have some training guns that can be used to make molds, but I don't have a 1911 at this point. I could take the mold of your gun while you wait, and it shouldn't take more than an hour. I could hang on to the mag to do the mag holder, and finishing work on the holster and mag holder. If you came on a weekend, I would be able to have it done on the same day. If you are interested shoot me a pm, and we can discuss details.

cluznar

Apr 12, 2012
    Just get a holster kit from Old Faithful --- you just screw it together, the kydex is already formed. $40 Have one and it is a nice holster.

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I just ordered this from a guy on EBAY for $43 shipped to the house for my XDs... Should have it on Monday so long as the package doesn't blow away!
    th_100_1491.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom