KRISS Arms KCRBF0410091 Vector CRB Rifle .45 ACP 16in 10rd Black Fixed Stock $1659

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    I honestly don't see the point in this gun existing on the civilian market unless one wants to SBR it (which we can't do in Maryland anyway) or really likes the Kriss. Even then IMO the whole reason it was invented was for controllable full-auto fire which we peons can't get to begin with. Then add in the ridiculous price for a pistol carbine. I'd rather buy a nice rifle at the $1659 price point than an over-priced, neutered, proprietary to the point of only getting parts from the factory, pistol-caliber carbine especially when others can be had for much cheaper.

Hell I'd rather buy a H&K one. At least you can find parts for it on the market from a variety of sources.

Waste of money IMO.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Yes legal. Duffy's had one for sale ~2wks ago. Slightly cheaper than this IIRC.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    I hate you guys. My addition has stopped snit ince 10/1. I've already bought 3 various items this month( yes it's only the 12th) I don't want my wife to know about right this minute.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Pistol caliber carbines are just awesome.
    They don't need a purpose other than to make you smile.

AlpineDude67

Feb 17, 2013
    I thought it was kind of a cool concept until I found out what they go for. It is really tough to spend that kind of big $$$ for a pistol caliber carbine.

But to each his own. I think I am probably going to buy a Chiappa Rhino at some point when funds allow and I get around to getting that stupid license. There is really no way to rationally justify spending big bucks on a Chiappa Rhino snubby. I can't even carry the thing in this state. And most people would turn up their noses at it - too ugly.

But I just think it is cool and weird and different. I think it would be fun to own and fun to shoot and that is reason enough, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom